Anyone looking for 9MM rounds?

Anyone Responsible gun owner looking for some 9mm rounds?

I have 2 boxes (100 together or 50 rounds a box) of Remington UMC 9mm LUGER 115GR. MC L9MM3. $50.00 for both.

Also 85 rounds of CCI Blazer 9MM LUGER 115GR. FMJ $25.00

If anyone also can help me with the legal sale like info and such, it would be appreciated.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Price is about correct for market (not a great deal, not highway robbery either). The only thing for legality is the purchaser has to be 21 since it's pistol ammo. Good luck!

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Price is not correct. You can buy two boxes of Reminton UMC 9mm Lugger at Gander Mountain for $14.99 for 50 rounds.

Josh I would be interested but I would only be willing to spend $20 for two boxes of the UMC Let me Know I would be willing to come get it today.
    Last edited by Silver350; 12-20-2009 at 09:52 AM.

[QUOTE=Silver350;604396]Price is not correct. You can buy two boxes of Reminton UMC 9mm Lugger at Gander Mountain for $14.99 for 50 rounds.

Josh I would be interested but I would only be willing to spend $20 for two boxes of the UMC[/QUOTE}

I read it wrong, I thought the other box was Lake City, he just listed the whole name. My bad.

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post

I read it wrong, I thought the other box was Lake City, he just listed the whole name. My bad.
    It happens Its the ammo that I shoot and like for my 9mm. That is why I know

Sale Pending
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!