Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Care to give more details? I don't want to pry if it's sensative, sorry about your grandson just curious. I might like Manning even more then.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    Dude, who is not "admitting defeat"? Are we saying they really won? We can all read the scoreboard. You make excuses more than anyone on here after the Packers handed the Cowboys ass in Lambeau. The Steelers won and deserved it....hell of a throw/catch at the end. I didn't think the Packers would win this one anyway going in.

I agree. Manning is amazing and a great guy, funny too...almost impossible not to like him. I'd also like to see them do it to up the 07' Patriots, not to mention the Dolphins. Pretty sure that would cement him as probably the best QB ever, even though thats totally subjective.
    I dont think I have ever made excuses about Dallas and a loss,In fact I have been very honest in saying they have sucked this year and can't believe they are doing as well as they have.
    Wow you beat them this year,I didnt whine,but last year when we kicked your ass' it was a complain fest about calls and such just like today. Packers fans = sore losers for the most part.
    I preay they go to the playoffs and get the shit icked outta them one more time by Minnesota lololol

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    I really wanted to see ANY team go undefeated dammit! I am sick and tired of hearing about the dolphags and that damm record. I hope the Colts can pull it off, that would cap it for Peyton imo. Great guy, competitor and no better person to hold the undefeated record IMO.

the only thing I hate about a team being XX-0 this late is that ESPN brings in Mercury Morris who then basically says that no matter if the team goes 19-0 and wins the SB that the 72 fins are still better....ooo and that he thinks the team should just lose a game before the playoffs bc being undefeated isn't all its cracked up to be. I just think he wants his 72 fins to be the only team to go undefeated and win the SB
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.