Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    I remember what you said too scott.... hahahah

So since it all works, looks like march would be the earlier one ,get it done and away.

Ron, does that conflict with anything with True Street or the baby for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    I remember what you said too scott.... hahahah

So since it all works, looks like march would be the earlier one ,get it done and away.

Ron, does that conflict with anything with True Street or the baby for you?
    hopefully not,baby not due till april.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

just asking in case doctor checkups or anything possible that day. that's all.

The Carbine course looks interesting too!!

Besides this month, it looks like March 20th(a Saturday) is the next day that he will be at Fletcher's for the training course. Otherwise the one after that is April 10th.

Since it's that far ahead, everyone look at your calendars and decide if you want to make a commitment to go to it. We could call him up and say we have 5-6 guys coming and see what he can do.

If everyone can decide on one date being better than another, I'll sign up right now with you guys.

Chris

http://www.ppa-wi.com/?aim=training_calendar
    I'm down for March 20th
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

do they provide all the equipement or do you supply it yourself?
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    You can either bring your own gun or rent one from fletchers and you will need 30 rounds of ammo.

Says they include 50 rounds in the description?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    count me in for the 20th of march!

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Says they include 50 rounds in the description?
    Not included, you must bring it. From the email i received yesterday on what to bring;

I’ll be glad to have you in my handgun self-defense class on Saturday, February 13, 2010. This note provides info about location, schedule, gear, and your preparation.

I’ll begin instruction at 10:29am.

The complete course will be conducted at Fletcher Arms, 1441A E. Main Street, Waukesha, WI 53186, (262) 549-4488. Directions from I-94 and I-43 are below. GPS coordinates are included.

Please arrive between about 30 minutes early to receive class materials, and get settled in. If you need to reach me near class time that morning, my cell phone number is (608) 239-7474. Barring student equipment problems, I expect we’ll finish live-fire drills and your Utah carry permit training certifications by 7:45pm.

Please bring along a picture ID of some sort so we have identification for notarizing you documents.

Please don’t bring firearms and live ammunition into the classroom. Secure them in your vehicle or elsewhere until we visit the range.

As for gear, bring a handgun, at least 50 rounds of ammunition, and at least two serviceable magazines or a speedloader, if you have them. Holsters and mag pouches are not required for Handgun1. You may rent a handgun from Fletcher Arms. Rate is about $8.00 per hour and they require use of their ammunition. My recommendation for defensive handguns for this course are double-action revolver, .38 Special or larger caliber, or semi-automatic, double-action, 9MM or larger caliber. Fletcher Arms has either.

PLEASE be certain your firearm has recently been cleaned and is in safe working order. It likely ran just fine on your last visit to the range, but might decide to baulk on training day and cause you to return on another date to complete your live-fire qualification. You’re welcome to bring a second gun (and applicable ammo) if you’re concerned about reliability of your primary firearm. I’ll be grateful if you take some time before class to get re-acquainted with your gun. Practice clearing, loading, unloading, racking slides, releasing magazines, and using decocking and safety mechanisms. It wouldn’t hurt to read through your Owner’s Manual for a refresher on functionality.

If available, please bring ear protection, eye protection, and a baseball-type hat. Brimmed headgear will keep hot brass from finding its way between your eyepro and face. Pain may be temporary but makes concentration difficult, a serious safety event during live fire. Fletcher Arms has loaner eye and ear protection as well.

We’ll take periodic breaks to stretch and for a 30-minute lunch around 1:00. I highly recommend you bring a sack lunch to avoid missing part of the afternoon class should you get delayed in a restaurant. You’re quite welcome to bring food and beverages into the classroom. Dress casually and comfortably. Layering is best so you can adjust to varied temperatures in the classroom and range. It’s a long day.

I shot off the email, let's see what the response is about the feasibility of 6-7 of us joining that date.

I already sent the link to this site about you guys planning on attending. Hopefully you guys can all go. I can sit in the class again if I wish too. However I think I might wait till next year or so for a refresher later

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    im pumped! that is all.

I would hope that the training that I did at MATC would be enough to get me a permit if we ever get CCW here.

How much is the class you guys are talking about taking per person?
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Soon as I get a free weekend that matches up, I'll be wanting to take this too.
    chris let me know when i will do it with you

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    chris let me know when i will do it with you
    Giggity? hahaha

Hello again, Christopher,

Yes, I have room for your crew on Mar 20 as well as on Apr 10. Simply call
    to discuss and pre-register.

Let me know more questions.

With best regards,

Michael Bender
    (888) 657-4668
    PPA-WI.com
    I'm calling today and registering for the class. So if you want to, I would be calling in the next couple days.

I will be attending the March 20th.

If everyone who wants to go, but can't call today, wants to post or PM me their real name maybe I can put you on a reservation list. Just so we know how many people would be going total. I don't know if you pay now or pay at the time of class.

Chris Minnich
    Mike Cooper
    Ron Wesley
    Last edited by Crawlin; 02-12-2010 at 08:54 AM.

I think you have to pay when you call.

im in too chris.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Guys, just call that (888) 657-4668 number and register today.