Real Street Drags TOMORROW (Thursday 5/13/04)

I was certain they were May 20th but I found out they are actually TOMORROW!! I have attended about the last 10 in a row but this one is looking like strong likelihood of rain. One of the last ones I went to looked the same way and then it held off and was a great (still crowded) night. I work in Milwaukee so I guess I'll have to gauge it and if it looks promising in the West direction at 5 PM I'll go, otherwise this one looks like it may get called :-(
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Hope it doesn't get called due to rain............

I might have some guys lined up to get up-in.(you know who you are)
    I could really use the money, too. A buddy told me tonight that theres some retard with a supra who seems to think it can whoop ANY Camaro. Well it also seems that the car I own is a Camaro. That must mean he can whip me. So therefore we will have to see what he says when I pull my $hit up. Rice is GAY !!!
    Last edited by quickcarl; 05-12-2004 at 08:56 PM.

I have seen a 9 second Supra at RSD before, could have been faster (probably not). Watch out cause some of those things have $50,000 in them , 40 PSI Boost and a healthy shot of nitrous on top of it. You can probably handle them but don't discount them as normal imports if you are not familiar with the cars. The one I saw was doing about a 140-150mph trap speed from what I could tell.
    Josh
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    I have seen a 9 second Supra at RSD before, could have been faster (probably not). Watch out cause some of those things have $50,000 in them , 40 PSI Boost and a healthy shot of nitrous on top of it. You can probably handle them but don't discount them as normal imports if you are not familiar with the cars. The one I saw was doing about a 140-150mph trap speed from what I could tell.
    Ho-Hum.............

Are you willing to allow for the possibility that something at RSD could be faster than you?
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    Are you willing to allow for the possibility that something at RSD could be faster than you?
    Im sure there will be------remember its all in fun. Just stirring up some $hit, dude!! Rice is still GAY !!!