She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar

WTB: X Box 360 unit

Greg and I are looking for an X Box 360 unit (hopefully) with a lot of memory for an xmas gift...any one know of someone who is looking to sell one?
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

cuttin' chips
    id suggest picking up a new one if you can.Taking chances on CL might get ya in the end.Alot of em are modded or nearly wore out.If your worried about memory, you can get a brand new Elite 360 for $300.120gb is more than enough im sure.
    91 Notch - where to begin

otherwise i'd go on Amazon. thats where most refurbished sellers are, and Amazon is much more reliable then most places like ebay.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Queen View Post
    Greg and I are looking for an X Box 360 unit (hopefully) with a lot of memory for an xmas gift...any one know of someone who is looking to sell one?
    do yourself a favor and get a new one.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

agreed get a new one and get a warranty from like best buy. My bro in law got a halo 3 edition for xmas 2 years ago and when it died, the warranty paid for a new one so he got the new modern warfare edition.