Wow do the Steelers look like shit!!

I can't believe the the BROWNS handed it to them!! Pittsburgh now 6-7, out of the playoff hunt Im guessing for sure now.

THE BROWNS!! Come'on!!

THE BROWNS!!!!!

That is all...

they still got a chance ,they play two of the teams that were tied with them,also the teams that are ahead of them have some tough teams to play so could get real intreasting shortly...thats why they play remember this is a franchise that went 8 and 8 had to beat 6 teams that everyone said they couldn't and went to the super bowl to win.....so we'll see...
    87 Gn

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    God the steelers suck. Fucking Worthlessburger screwed me in fantasy football.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by josepy View Post
    god the steelers suck. Fucking worthlessburger screwed me in fantasy football.
    ditto!
    2011 Chevy Malibu

all the haters....

the season is finished for them, even if they get to the playoffs, they wont go anywhere. Too many key people are out and the special teams SUCK!

Ward let me down....damn it, at least he played I suppose.

They were 8-8 one of their Super Bowl years? I think there have only been a couple 8-8 teams to ever make the Playoffs, none made the SB, IIRC. I do remember them squeeking in though, one of the last years they made it.

Still think its a real dangerous game for the Packers though, 10 days for the Steelers to prepare, at Pittsburgh, surely the players will be pissed off too. Or maybe they'll just tank on the year now that they are basically out.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

They still could have a slight chance of getting in but wouldnt get anything done. In 05 they were 11-5 and became the first team to win a SB as a wild card team and won all road games to get there. But this year, I would happier to see them use up their back ups to get them more playing time. Too many starters are injured and are just not getting better and rather than lose some permanently, call it a day and recoup next year. At the rate they are going its only a matter of time before Ben gets 86'd for too many concussions.

in 05 they wer banged up to and then became healthy about this same time,and yes they put a hurting on.That was the same year the bus was in and out and parker was a hit or miss to.I agree they are not playing the best but ,you never know they could take gb,baltimore and the jets all out and be back in... who knows that is why they play...Tomlin defintly is not liking the fact that they tanked five in a row...
    87 Gn

Steelers suck this season. Fall from grace?

BCM Cruiser
    Are you sure they were 8-8 in '05? Wikipedia says they were 11-5.
    "Kiss me where it smells funny"

They were 8-8 in 2006 and didn't make the Playoffs that year....c'mon Steeler fans .
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares