Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    we all know ... you ant gona let a car kick ur behind.....show its whos boss lol looking forward to numbers ....Mr jimmmmy....
    CKSC

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    When the MSD stuff lets you down go with stock GM parts

(well it is just as much FAST's fault for not clearly indicating that the XIM couldn't drive such big coils)

Seems FAST makes a decent product, but god save you if you have to deal with their customer service.

Tell me about fast customer service, be on hold for a hour so far still no pick up for a RMA

to bad the engine needs pulled to change the coils
    Last edited by Dr.Buick; 05-03-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

Well this is how it sits and how it's going to be sold. I am past my boiling point .

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Really? Why don't you just take a week or two off from working on it and see how you feel?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Because a timing bolt backed out and u killed 2 coils? Please... Quit being a drama queen.

Like I said from day 1. You can't expect to build a car from scratch, esspecially one with a lot of unique stuff on it, and expect everything to just work perfectly right out of the shoot. Patience, the world won't come to an end if ib takes you a month longer than expected.. in fact the racing season is just starting.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    Because a timing bolt backed out and u killed 2 coils? Please... Quit being a drama queen.

Like I said from day 1. You can't expect to build a car from scratch, esspecially one with a lot of unique stuff on it, and expect everything to just work perfectly right out of the shoot. Patience, the world won't come to an end if ib takes you a month longer than expected.. in fact the racing season is just starting.
    We have the same train of thought there brotha.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

since it's a piece of crap that doesn't run and the paint is all fucked up I will give you 5 dollars for it

seriously though just hang in there as it will be worth it in the end driving that beast.

new and improved
    just drop it off for the turn key treatment than you will have time for Lunch.

this should piss you off enough to finish it. see im helping you.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKDU View Post
    just drop it off for the turn key treatment than you will have time for Lunch.

this should piss you off enough to finish it. see im helping you.
    really Mark? No offense let him know when YOU have built something close.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    really Mark? No offense let him know when YOU have built something close.

ok I did with help. so did He and MANY others.

most all of us did not do it alone. i wont bother giving examples but if you feel that way fine.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I understand that Mark,no one does this type of project on there own. But honestly I think jim has alot more elbow grease and time into it than ANYONE knows. IMO

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    I understand that Mark,no one does this type of project on there own. But honestly I think jim has alot more elbow grease and time into it than ANYONE knows. IMO
    well he thinks that no one else has elbow grease and time in there shit. trust me i have more time in my car than anyone knows. and so do the other fast guys i know including the other mustang peeps. its part of going fast. deal with it but dont poke fun of others when you have not completed your shit first.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKDU View Post
    well he thinks that no one else has elbow grease and time in there shit. trust me i have more time in my car than anyone knows. and so do the other fast guys i know including the other mustang peeps. its part of going fast. deal with it but dont poke fun of others when you have completed your shit first.

i never said you did't but you could not do or dream what my car has in it

Coil on plug
    Stock Gm heads
    Ethanol
    Custom made harness NOT BOUGHT
    Big EFI fuel system
    Remote start off a PHONE
    Headers
    Aluminum Exhaust
    5 Inch down pipe aluminum

THE ONLY THING I PAID SOMEONE FOR WAS THE CAGE AND PARTS

When you can weld aluminum call me! or weld period.
    Last edited by Dr.Buick; 05-03-2010 at 10:54 PM.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Let's all just chill the fuck out. No need to talk all this shit.

The fact of the matter is, when you push the envelope and build a crazy fast car shit just doesn't go smoothly. Jim P, Mark, Jim (Viper), Andy, etc.. I'm sure they can all attest to that.

The GN is no different. There is a TON of engineering/time/money/blood/sweat/tears thrown into the thing. It is close, just a few tidbits away from being something great.

Jim S. I know you feel shitty just about the way are things going with the car particularly on portions of the car other people were responsible for... But selling the car now is just the wrong outlet for that frustration.

Sleep on it, and better yet, take a break from it. I'm sure you will cool down a bit and realize there is way to much good on that project to abandon it now.

P.S. I'll deal with FAST.
    Last edited by WhatsADSM; 05-03-2010 at 11:04 PM.

new and improved
    Jim I have always told people to treat someone like how you would want to be treated yourself. if you want respect apologize to all the guys you think just drop there stuff off. most of us have been in the game for 10 years and earned the right to comment on stupid reply's. yes you have crazy shit going on. guess what? you have many steps left including getting an 1800hp car down the track. don't rush it. and please remember all of us have at one time had growing pains you are no different. don't patronize ones who have done it.

why say I"m sorry, I said nothing wrong. Just I could take the easy way out and pay someone. That was not ment to anyone. it would be easier just to pay someone.. ps 1800 to the rear tires
    Last edited by Dr.Buick; 05-03-2010 at 11:14 PM.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    C'mon Jim, I know you can do it!

Well...that's about as much help as I can offer.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    C'mon Jim, I know you can do it!

Well...that's about as much help as I can offer.
    I know there is nothing I can't do when I put my mind to it. I never welded aluminum till this car. and I learned on my own. even did jimmy p Jr exhaust and its still on the car

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Buick View Post
    why say I"m sorry, I said nothing wrong. Just I could take the easy way out and pay someone. That was not ment to anyone. it would be easier just to pay someone.. ps 1800 to the rear tires
    Or I could take the EASY wau out and pay someone to work on my car.
    well if this was not a dig im sorry. i still think it was. maybe not to me but to someone. this was the sign