3 9.09%
  • Ford Mustang Mach 1

13 39.39%
  • Mercury Marauder

17 51.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My next car...

Ol' School
    highest MPG I got in mine on highway was 24. Damned opened up V8 getting 24 MPG. Yeah, thats something to be excited about

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeteam View Post
    why no f150 lightning option? out of the 3 choices Id go with the mach 1 in white
    You know I'm not much of a truck guy, if I get a truck it's going to be year round 4x4 for snow. Lightings are tooo nice to be in the snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman98 View Post
    Might help if we knew what you were using it for. Daily driver? Street Strip? Year round driving?
    Right now I have a Chevy Cobalt, it takes the daily driving all year around duties. I'm looking for a weekend summer-sunny day driver to take to car shows and open it up at the drag strip every once and a while.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Usually I would say the Mach 1 being the Mustang fanatic that I am, but I think you should go with the Marauder on this. It's a decent-sized car, good motor in it, and they just look bad ass...end of story
    Bite me Chevy boy because I drive a FORD!
    Daily Driver: 1992 Ford Thunderbird

I vote for the Marauder. Those cars are badass, but have fun trying to find a blue one.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, if going to the track was within the realm of possibility, I'm not sure that I'd go with either the Marauder or Lincoln...you'd need to spend decent money on either (1,500 or so?) to get it to maybe run what the Mach1 runs stock.

Also, as a car to take on a weekend jaunt, the Mach1 seems the more unique...the Marauder would seem a little plainjane by comparison. I like the Marauder, but as a special use car, the Mach1 seems the better investment.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I was putzing around on MercuryMarauder.net and happened to see an add that looked interesting. I do not know the seller, have never seen the car, its only an example of whats out there. This is probably one of the more expensive Marauders advertised right now at 26 grand but it is in my opinion turnkey and done. DTR is Dark Toreador Red

2004 DTR, blown
    Considering selling my 2004 DTR MM. Specs are as follows..
    19K miles
    2MHHM79V14X691479
    Production sequence number is 3156 of 3213.
    Color sequence number 970 of 983.
    MM with moonroof, #358 of 365. This is out of 1213 made in all 3 colors.
    Charcoal interior
    Heated seats
    Trunk organizer
    Rear spoiler
    Full size spare on non-polished wheel

Parts that have been changed out/added….
    Trilogy Lysholm Twin Screw supercharger 9psi 472 RWHP
    Xcal II with 3 tunes fully un-locked
    Stainless works long tube headers and high flow cats
    Flowmaster mufflers
    Delete tips (Stainless Specialties)
    Heinous Motorsports rear control arms upper/lower
    Addco sway bars, front/rear
    Wilwood brakes front/rear
    T/A performance differential cover
    Nitto 555 tires front/rear 235/50/18 & 265/50/18
    Carbon fiber radiator cover
    JLT air tube
    Pro M MAF
    Tinted windows 38% - Formula One Ultimate
    Pioneer FT700 BT nav system w/updated software
    Infinity speakers front/rear REF6802CF 6X8 Speakers
    Front/rear godshead badges from Colex Customs
    Godshead steering wheel center overlay from A3GR
    SRP pedals, door sills, heel guard
    Front mats have custom covers and have -0- wear
    BigCarsForever dead pedal
    Real Autometer gauges
    OEM Ford chrome shifter trim bezel – button & collar.
    Custom gods head emblems on grille and trunk
    Martyo fender emblems
    Fuel bib
    OEM Locking Ford gas cap
    OEM Ford door edge guards, not generic, molded & coated, specific to MM/CV/GM
    Proguard & custom bracket (no rear bumper sag)
    Silverstar bulbs in front

The car is over serviced, all fluids were changed this year, oil, trans, differential, brake fluid. AC was sucked down and serviced, battery kept on a battery tender (not included).

This car came out of Florida and has never seen winter, it only sees the rain if it gets caught in it, if the previous owner pops in here, he too will tell you what a clean car this is. I would really like to keep this within the Marauder “community”, I don’t think it would look good purple and yellow with 26” wheels doing doughnuts in the middle of a road somewhere.

The car has 2 small dings, 1 by the sunroof and 1 on a right side door, so un-noticeable, I can’t tell you what door as I forgot. There was some paintwork done on the left rear quarter by the previous owner, as there was a small ding, he had it fixed, it is un-noticeable( I have the receipt, less than a $600 repair). Otherwise, some small chips and such from driving the car is it, it’s not perfect, but close to it, this car has never been smoked in, had food eaten in it and is always garaged and covered (cover not included). Asking/selling price is 26k, I can remove the Lysholm, and put it back N/A and get it retuned, 22K will be the price N/A, either price is not really negotiable, I don’t need to sell this bad enough to give it away.

I found a SB and I am going to need to free up some room, therefore, no trades, just cash/cashiers check/money transfer etc.

Some pics, my digital camera is MIA, I will have to buy a new one to take more, or I can just use a cell phone.....Ughhhh.
    2011 Lincoln MKS AWD

I voted Marauder but then again 03CVLX says I have a problem
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now