Thread: Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods, is this you????

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mis/1492430208.html

"Hey just wanted to say i loved the head you gave me. i know we were both with our spouses and kids but i think this is something we should keep doing. if you feel the same way get in contact with me"

LMAO that's awesome.

where the hell do you people find this stuff....lmao
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

F#ck! Im so done taking my kids to that place.

10' GTR-R35 PREM BLK/BLK CURRENT PROJECT
    94' GENUINE TRD WB SUPRA SP3.2L GT4780
    09' CBR 1000RR REPSOL

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-28-2009 at 10:13 AM.

Post whore
    Lol, i so hope that makes the FM 102.1 missed connections, maybe i should email it to them.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    wow!
    x2...wtf is wrong with some of these people....
    R.I.P BOB BUDDY

Everyday driver...2010 EXPLORER

Weekend car....1970 DUSTER 340 Now with a 416 w/ EFI SIX PACK

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

and what was OP looking there to begin with...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    R.I.P BOB BUDDY

Everyday driver...2010 EXPLORER

Weekend car....1970 DUSTER 340 Now with a 416 w/ EFI SIX PACK

Fred Cakanic III
    1998 Grand Prix GTX Daytona500 pace car959 of 150011.584@119.17
    http://www.clubgp.com/cgi-asp/detail...ntOwnerID=2019

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonapacecar959 View Post
    In case it gets flagged/deleted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist
    Oh my lord! I found you on here! My great grand kids set me up with this interweb gizmo last week and so far it has been pretty amazing! I can look up recipes, shop for my medication from Canada, and answer single ads that I only could before in the newspapers...my gosh! Yes, I have been single since grandpa Joe left us a few years back, but this old lady needs some loving too, as you found out....but I do have something I must confess, I didn't know "that" was what I was doing that day.

You see son, my eye sight has left me seeing not so good. That day I was looking for Charlie, my great grandson, whom we took to that Disney land like place in the strip mall that has pizza and robotic mice. I ventured into what I thought was a playroom full of hidden doors with prizes. So many fun games there for the kids. So I am thinking when I opened the stall door, I was confused, and mistook your "thing" for the balloon blow up game. Small, dainty, and oh so cute, so I blew and I blew hoping for a prize. At first I thought I had won two mushy bean bag balls, but the game wouldn't let me have them despite my constant pulling. It was to my utter shock that I realized what had happened when my son-in-law came in and shrieked and took me straight back to our booth. He had to explain to me what I had done. Oh my oh my, I was so embarrassed! In my time I have done many naughty little things, quite a lifetime, quite a lifetime, and in the end the humor and wink factor has made me believe it was no big deal. So with dentures in I give you a great big old smile and hope that next time you find someone who appreciated what you have to offer....one thing I have learned after all these years is that size DOES matter!
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR