My x-mas list so far

I always have trouble thinking of things to ask for, here's what I'm at so far. Anyone asking for anything exciting?

-Beige pants(32x30)
    -Dress shoes (11)
    -Long sleeve collared shirts(medium)
    -Sunglasses
    -Digital Tire gauge
    -Clay bar kit(for cars)
    -Microfiber towels (for cars)
    -100+ piece Socket Tool set (Something like this, but not as expensive - http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...000P?adCell=W3)
    Last edited by TransAm12sec; 12-01-2009 at 01:14 AM.
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow

i got that tool set works AWESOME!

6pc universal Craftsmen wrenches (metric)
    Uhm

honestly that's about it, i gotta figure shit out lol.

I am giving a donation to charity in the name of my children. They are all doing very well and can buy what ever they want. As for what I want I already have, family and friends.

Ol' School
    I have that set or one similar from sears. The only gripe I have about it is I had to label one side of the box "this side up" because if I opened the other way all the sockets fell out LOL. Other than that I love the kit and use it all the time!

Oakley.com has a build your own glasses section. They can also engrave the lens. Mine has MOCKIN U engraved on them from the wifey which is my plate of the car so its cool to me.

May I also suggest a neat little site if you are into bracelets at all or rings. They arent cheap in quality but are cheap in price. I have a couple of their bracelets at www.dragonweave.com

http://www.dragonweave.com/mens-steel-bracelets.html

any gift from that site is nice and wont hurt anyones budget. also a good place to shop for friends and such without breaking your own bank too

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

This is why we don't have FWDs FoxStang's Avatar
    Never hurts to have a nice set of pliers, in fact that's going on my list...
    1979 Mustang- Needs trans
    2004 Explorer- Daily

I'm not asking for anything (don't really have anyone to ask.) So I bought myself another project...

Ol' School
    we should have a non gift giving get together pot luck style. Just too lazy to plan it

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by MoCkiN U View Post
    Oakley.com has a build your own glasses section. They can also engrave the lens. Mine has MOCKIN U engraved on them from the wifey which is my plate of the car so its cool to me.

I got myself a pair of red Antix's this year with "LMT" engraved in the lens. It was short two characters for LateModelThrottle!!! Bastards.

I asked for a hearing aid for my father, so he can hear me and not drive me insane repeating myself. Thats all

1999 C5 TT street car - 901/881 on pump gas, 10.82@137mph
    2013 Denali Duramax

Ol' School
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWC5 View Post
    I asked for a hearing aid for my father, so he can hear me and not drive me insane repeating myself. Thats all
    DUDE!! My grandmother was the same way. My brother could be on the right of me further away and she could hear him just fine but I ALWAYS had to repeat myself. GEEZ What the heck woman?? LOL

I feel your pain

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750