Need help at a loss

Ok I got the truck back up and driving....

2002 2500 diesel... ram. I have no brake lights turn signals or flashers... ...

what i changed so far... turn signal switch , and flasher relay... I check for power at plug that goes into turnsignal switch ... and its dead...

so now what? fusable link? hiddn relay????
    CKSC

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    have you checked all the fuses,if so maye its in the fuse block itself,or i have seen trailer wiring fail that keeps blowing out fuses. this is a wide open subject as you havent checked some of the basics,if you have i so solly

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

yea id chat with the trailer harness thats a good spot for corrision
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post
    Ok I got the truck back up and driving....

2002 2500 diesel... ram. I have no brake lights turn signals or flashers... ...

what i changed so far... turn signal switch , and flasher relay... I check for power at plug that goes into turnsignal switch ... and its dead...

so now what? fusable link? hiddn relay????
    Call my bro Scotty, he should be able to help ya I would think.
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

the truck came from the factory "pre wired" for the towing package. there is a fuse in the fuse panel for both turns/hazards/brakes.(i assume u checked that) also under the dash is a prewired block for the brake controler harness which i think also is inconjution with that, i don remember though... i dont think its a wiring issue unless u have been hitting more 55gal drums does the front blinkers work?
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    the truck came from the factory "pre wired" for the towing package. there is a fuse in the fuse panel for both turns/hazards/brakes.(i assume u checked that) also under the dash is a prewired block for the brake controler harness which i think also is inconjution with that, i don remember though... i dont think its a wiring issue unless u have been hitting more 55gal drums does the front blinkers work?
    no blinkers work at all nor flasher and no brake lights ...... text me today give some more ideas
    CKSC