Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Nope, going to Fletchers tonight and then dinner with a bunch of people from my subdivision

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-28-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Alexander is going to destroy Slice. I can't even believe they made this match.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Wow, Alexander is fighting like Dana paid him to lose.......WTF?
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Now I'm totally convinced after Alexander hits that kick and doesn't go for the kill. What a bullshit way to promote Kimbo. UFC is really starting to suck balls.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Quote Originally Posted by moels View Post
    Now I'm totally convinced after Alexander hits that kick and doesn't go for the kill. What a bullshit way to promote Kimbo. UFC is really starting to suck balls.
    No Houston Alexander just sucks that bad. Seriously.

What a SHIT fucking card. These guys don't belong in UFC, none of these fuckin shitheads on this season of TUF belong in the UFC except maybe Roy Nelson.
    -Tyler

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I got dizzy watching that umm fight if that's what you want to call it. Bascially 12 minutes of a dude sidestepping in a circle. Is that move called a Jerry Bruckheimer?
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Alexander is going to destroy Slice. I can't even believe they made this match.

What a boring match.
    500 miles is a trip,1320 feet is a race

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-28-2009 at 09:51 AM.

Irish

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    HOLY SHIT ROY NELSON WITH THE FREAKIN HANDBOMB....

kimbo also looked decent tonight for sure

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

It was completely obvious that he was scared of Kimbo's power.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I am a fan of "Big baby" I just wish he didn't have a glass jaw.
    No shit! I don't think MMA is his thing with a jaw like that. Thats two HARD K.O.'s in a row.

Irish

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-28-2009 at 09:50 AM.

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-28-2009 at 09:49 AM.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Big Baby really needs to work on his head bobbing skills.

Schaub got rocked really good.

I thought Houston wasn't afraid of anybody, anyways Kimbo looked like he has improved his wrestling. I love those couple of slams that he did to Houston

havent seen this yet but iirc, Houston got knocked out twice before now right? his chin is very suspect and I wouldnt have been surprised to see him hesitant to engage Kimbo.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

finally saw the fight and damm! You could feel the body shots that Kimbo gave Houston, like he broke shit all up inside of his ribcage and those body slams....dear lord! I dont think he had brain cells left after the first over head body slam.

Pretty damn good event.

First, Big Baby has a glass jaw, and I personally think he's done fighting. He said at the end of the show that he thought he was done. So it was a surprise that he was fighting lastnight. He's not gonna be able to get ride of getting knocked out everytime he takes a clean hit. I like him, but now don't really have faith in him.

I can't believe Alexander. It was PLAINLY obvious he was scared as hell of Kimbo. But you know what his strategy reminded me of? that everyone thinks is so damn good? MACHIDA! Go back and watch his fight with Tito. He did almost the SAME thing. Ran around the ring and then threw a leg kick. And he won that way and everyone was saying how genius the strategy was. BORING is my explanation. Either way, Kimbo looked like a monster ont eh ground and NO ONE expected that. That IMO was the second biggest surprise of the night.

The Biggest surprise was that Big Country's big fat ass won. But hey, people get caught. It happens. Now that he won I'm really bummed out that Lesner won't be in for a long time. Between Lesner and Big Country Lesner is the lesser of two evils for me. He's strong enough that I dont' think Bi Country's strategy of laying on a dude would work with Lenser.

Anyway, great event that was free.