Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-28-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaMichaels View Post
    People in that thread are taking it pretty far though.. If you ask me, that's all win.. Not fail.. Fact of the matter is, he won. So what if he brought a gun to a fist fight, he still won the battle..

How many people have had to break a window to get their keys out the car? I see no difference.
    Based on that, if your Dentist said the way he prefers to fill cavities is to go thru your ass would you be okay with it as long as he got the job done?
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-28-2009 at 11:22 AM.

BCM Bruiser
    Somewhere between here and there and over there
    Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    Based on that, if your Dentist said the way he prefers to fill cavities is to go thru your ass would you be okay with it as long as he got the job done?
    by far proubly one of the funniest things i've ever read..someone get this man a beer....lol

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    That is great!!!!!!!!
    1999 Pontiac Trans am

"Dont Buy A VW?" How about dont buy a car period you idiot. This guy clearly doesn't know crap about cars, or cares to do alittle research... Hate to see when he attempts to change the oil.... This reminds me of the guy that put water in his engine... Some people just need to stay away from cars!
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by JaMichaels View Post

How many people have had to break a window to get their keys out the car? I see no difference.

thats actually a pretty good analogy.

Granted, this guys a complete idiot, and there really is no reason to sawzall a rim... (lol) BUT he did do what it took to get the job done.

where he really failed, was posting pics on a blog for all to see

something like that may make one create a new forum membership.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Yea, dentist fetish guy missed the point. Yea, he could have went about a better way but using a sawzall was just his breaking point. Doesn't seem like the OP gave a damn, don't know why everyone else does.

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-28-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I could give two shit, really but to reiterate what Karp said let me pose this question to you.

Would you use a hammer to crack open an egg to make breakfast?
    What don't you understand.. Is using the hammer your fastest way to eat the egg and are you desperate to eat that egg? And after opening the egg, would the outcome be worth more to you then not using excessive force?

If so, I'd bet the hammer would look like a real good option.