Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    we have at least 2 coyotes by us that we've see together on the trail cam. I noticed a lack of squirells too. maybe like 3-4 instead of a dozen that won't shutup.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

we seen one deer running across the road yesterday on our way back thats it heard 2 shots in the afternoon, thats it seen 1 deer hanging around here...and now its supposed to rain, wonderful
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

I'm pretty sure I'm giving up gun hunting until further notice. Bow only might be the plan for a while.

I tried hunting a new place this year in Jackson cty. Had 5 does come past first thing in the morning. I held off waiting for some horns and never saw another deer. I did hear at least 100 shots from around the area, so I know there was a lot of activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    I tried hunting a new place this year in Jackson cty. Had 5 does come past first thing in the morning. I held off waiting for some horns and never saw another deer. I did hear at least 100 shots from around the area, so I know there was a lot of activity.
    You're killing me. I need a doe since I'm in a EAB area. Last year I had to pass on a 10 and 12 pointer because of the stupid EAB
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

i hunt by black river falls. the last two years i saw 6 deer each from the stand i hunt. this year I saw a doe on sunday morning, but didn't have a good shot at it. since i was there till wednesday i thought i was bound to see another one....well i didn't. we're thinking about going up to catawba next year
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

A couple of the guys I hunt with stayed behind and hunted our land in Black River Falls. They reported a pretty quiet day with very few shots heard. What was amazing was the amount of deer activity recorded on the deer cams at night. Quite a few deer moving with a 4, 8 & 10 pt coming past the camera. We can't seem to find em during the day.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Monstr913's Avatar
    me and my brother seem one on a trailer on our way home tonight and there was plenty hunters on there way back not showing off there catch. were going back up to hunt the weekend, were gonna try Necedah Wildlife Refuge and see whats going on there...only thing that sucks its buck only
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

Well, after 5 days, not 1 deer hanging. This is usually a very sucsessful area too. Last year we had 5 opening day. So I guess the buck only zone isn't a bad thing. In 2 years the deer should be thriving and multiplying. We will have prolly another 5 or so people with us this weekend so wish us luck! Be safe and shoot straight!

Borchardt's SUCKS

1984 Hurst/Olds A4 W/ Lightning Rods '73 350 Rocket
    1993 Z28 M6 Mostly Stock, a couple of bolt ons
    2004 Silverado Regency (modded from the factory) Now with a Tom Tune!

View pics of my ride here

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Shot a 8 pointer tonight. After not seeing a deer for 3 weeks he came in at 2:30 with a forker following. Shot him at 30 yards. He ran 20 and fell over. Took 3 hours to get him to the truck dragging through a swamp. Not fun.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    Shot a 8 pointer tonight. After not seeing a deer for 3 weeks he came in at 2:30 with a forker following. Shot him at 30 yards. He ran 20 and fell over. Took 3 hours to get him to the truck dragging through a swamp. Not fun.
    Did you get him in rib lake?

Borchardt's SUCKS

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by 84hurst View Post
    Did you get him in rib lake?
    God no. My friends who go up there did not see a thing. I do not go up to Rib Lake anymore. Not worth it to me.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    God no. My friends who go up there did not see a thing. I do not go up to Rib Lake anymore. Not worth it to me.
    I understand but in a couple years there should be plenty to shoot at if they keep up with the buck only. Hopefully.

Borchardt's SUCKS

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    saw two timber wolves.. and a doe.