Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lash View Post
    *waits for coop*

yup!

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    I cant believe it,but hey a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
    i don't think you can chalk that a$$kicking the pack handed the cowboys luck. they dominated the game in all facets.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    I cant believe it,but hey a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
    Stoping the cowgals from Scoring till what 2 mintues in the game was Green bay getting lucky? Come on coop your better than that.

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    his day has finally came. All that shizmack he's been talking over the years.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I would not call the win dominating. The offense looked pretty pathetic all game long. It was a horrible game to watch. Between the penalties and god awful play at times, it was not what I think most people thought it would be.

But it was a good win.

Now everybody will magically think everything is cured and go back to wanting to keep TT and MM.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

getting rid of that groundskeeper must have helped, LOL!

as for the game, i think it should be referred to as the "woodson clinic". he won that game and should get a probowl spot for his play this season.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by 07ROUSHSTG3 View Post
    getting rid of that groundskeeper must have helped, LOL!

as for the game, i think it should be referred to as the "woodson clinic". he won that game and should get a probowl spot for his play this season.

yeah firing the grounds crew fella struck fear in them

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    this thred is great.. what happend to all the shit talkers now?? should we start a thred on how bad the cowboy's suck because they lost? lmao.... insert foot in mouth peeps..

I'm still here. This win doesn't change my opinion of the team at all. They still won't make the playoffs. They still are lacking a ton of talent. They still need to dump the 2 dipshits running the team.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I agree with Karps TA the cowboys will be lucky to hit the playoffs this year,Im still laughing about the tampa bay loss tho. THe cowboys put up no offense and had key players go down. their defense did a great job,but defense only doesnt win games. If Packer fans are happy with this win that is even more funny to me.
    the cowboys are almost there they need a wide reciever and a coach,the reciever will be easy and the coach will top it off.Unlike the packers the cowboys WILL do whats needed to get back into the thick of things. Where as the Packers next year will still be stuck with dumb and dumber (mccarthy and thompson) steering a sinking ship. lololol
    Last edited by Reverend Cooper; 11-16-2009 at 09:33 PM.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Wouldn't you rather be proven wrong though? I understand people not liking them and wanting a change but it's like certain folks are rooting for them to fail just to see change....and the chance whatever change they make really improves the team is about 50/50. As an analogy I don't like Obama but don't want to see the country fail in order to provoke change either.

Cowboys fans, sure your team is probably better right now but sorry, the Packers D owned them so stop with lame excuses. Cowboys, like the Packers, ain't as good as they were in 07', so don't get too excited over being a 10-6 type team.
    Last edited by PB86MCSS; 11-16-2009 at 10:15 PM.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Id rather be 10-6 than 6-10 thanks. like I said a blind squirrel gets lucky too.

I'm here too !

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    I'm still here. This win doesn't change my opinion of the team at all. They still won't make the playoffs. They still are lacking a ton of talent. They still need to dump the 2 dipshits running the team.
    Yep , I agree Karps TA .....The Packers were far from good even in the Cowboys game....I did say Woodson deserved a better team and the Cowboys game would have been different without Woodson playing.....He was really the only one I seen who was playing at the high level they all should be playing at...

I agree on Woodson, but I also thought Hawk actually had a helluva game as well. He was all over the field and seemed to finally play with some fire. Like I said this win was purely the Defenses. The offense still looks like shit. The team still had what 12 penalties. So again, that's not fixed.

What bothers me the most, is that it took 9 games into the season to start throwing quick slants, screens, and go with alot of 3 step drops. It took 9 games for the defense to realize that they need to bring blitzers to generate pass rush. 9 games to realize shit that any half ass fan of football knew. 9 games to do what every single person in the media had been saying for, well 9 weeks. And I bet this week they go back to what they used to do, because McCarthy is too fucking stupid to continue to do something that works, and he thinks he can outsmart everyone by doing things his way.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I was at last years Cowboys Packers game and man did that drive home suck.

Iwent to the game again on Sun and I could honestly say that that was the first game that I have ever been to (I go to 2-3 games a year) that I was not confident that were were gonna win.

The first half of the game was a little boring, but the second half was great.

Woodson is easily defensive player of the year. Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves.

the penalties were still there though and the play calling was still suspect.

Over-all it was a great game to go to. Last year I saw countless Cowboys fans being kicked out if the game. This year I only saw one person in my section kicked out and the Cowboys fans seemed like there were actually behaving themselves afterward.

The Tilted Kilt, Beansnappers, and a comedy club disguised as a strip club called Paradise made for one hell of a great day/night.

Id rather be 10-6 than 6-10 thanks. like I said a blind squirrel gets lucky too.
    Weak trash talk man....lucky meaning a defense dominating you for 60 minutes? Lucky would be if the Packers threw up a hail mary to win the game or something flukey. The Cowboys were this close to getting shut out. Wear the beating like a man . At least Packer fans here admit when their team sucked up a game.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

You have to because they have sucked so much this year and last year.I am ok with the Loss its gonna happen.We did not lose to Tampa tho. close counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.. They didnt get shut out. our defense did a great job too. Romo needs to hold on to the ball. Like I said a few improvements and the Cowboys will be fine. YOU AND YOUR PACKERS WILL STILL BE STUCK WITH T.T AND MIKE MCCARTHY LOLOLOLOL

I wouldn't be too thrilled with Phillips as my head coach or Jones running the team either . With the big name coaches available I've got to believe they'll be making a change, unless the Cowboys make the Super Bowl.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Uh thats what Ive been saying,re read.