Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BCM Cruiser
    Thanks for all the great info guys.

I decided that while the R/T would be fun, it would somewhat impractical for
    me right now. Also the one I saw had low miles and should be taken care of
    better than I probably would.

So, I decided to get a 04 Grand Cherokee. It's a Limited, 4.7l, with QuadraDrive.
    Seems like a pretty nice vehicle and, while not as useful or fun as an R/T, it
    should be OK. Call me crazy, but I've always wanted a QuadraDrive vehicle
    since I first read about them.

From what I read, the 545rfe should be better than the 46re but it has the
    same sensitivity to fluids (as do the transfer case and differentials).

I have to remember about putting in neutral for a bit before drive. Probably
    hasn't been done until now, but at least I can start.
    '14 550 M-Sport
    '04 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Congrats on the Jeep. I had the chance to drive an "Overland" package that had the 4.7 HO in it. It's more than just a small package. The 4.7s are completely different. Look on WK Jeeps for more info. If you ever decide to do any mods to the Jeep a set of HO Cams from your Mopar Dealer will give you the power you need. You should pick up 20 ponies across the board plus extra torque. Mileage shouldn't be affected. Your intake is the same setup as the HO one and your throttle body is fine as the later ones I believe are 68mm vs the earlier 65mm ones on 99-2001 models I think. You may also want to check and see if Superchips has a programmer for your application if you want to go that route. TransGo also has a shift kit (resistor for the 5-45 transmission). Have fun.