Fujifilm Finepix S100fs 11.1MP Digital Camera

Brand new Fujifilm Finepix S100fs 11.1MP Digital Camera with 14.3x Wide Angle Dual Image Stabilized Optical Zoom

Friend of mine ordered the wrong camera, her loss is your gain. 100 bucks off, its brand new opened it to make sure everything is good to go, comes with everything as it would from Amazon, battery charger manual blah blah blah. Not a single picture taken with the camera, she just ordered the wrong one. $550 Call or text 414 531 4552 Eric

http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-Finepix-Digital-Stabilized-Optical/dp/B0012Y541S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258042255&sr=8-1

Fujifilm Finepix S100fs 11.1MP Digital Camera with 14.3x Wide Angle Dual Image Stabilized Optical Zoom

Oh yea, so nobody gets butt hurt I am selling this camera as if it were my own, its in my possession in my house and its for sale by ME. Thanks
    Last edited by pOrk; 11-12-2009 at 10:03 PM.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

How good is this camera? And is she hot?

take pics of said friend with camera? with zoom lens?
    1997 Red GTP Coupe - Sold
    2004 Nissan Maxima SL - Sold
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT
    -Spectre Intake
    -Corsa Catback
    -Diablosport Tune
    -13.17@106

Its a very nice camera, and yes shes cute. She will take her top off if you buy it! Well, probably not but hey you can ask her
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln