Thread: S30 sidetalk

S30 sidetalk

RB25 powered S30 is one of my dream cars. Oh how fun that would be.

speaking of which, progress?
    Quote Originally Posted by lasttimearound View Post
    s30s suck.

i had the motor in and fitted, as well as the fuel cell and plumbing, replaced the dog legs and cut the rear archs to fit the flares, got brand new nissan front fenders and cut them for the flares. but now i lost my space to work/live so i need to figure that out.

i had the motor in and fitted, as well as the fuel cell and plumbing, replaced the dog legs and cut the rear archs to fit the flares, got brand new nissan front fenders and cut them for the flares. but now i lost my space to work/live so i need to figure that out.
    Damn. I can't wait til you get that thing done.

someday, someday. right now there is a good chance that motor is going to go into collins coupe for next season. i have so much fab work left on this car and with no shop for now im going to say its going to be a while til its done. i also need to find a low car hauler to get it into a storage unit for the winter since the house is for sale.

someday, someday. right now there is a good chance that motor is going to go into collins coupe for next season. i have so much fab work left on this car and with no shop for now im going to say its going to be a while til its done. i also need to find a low car hauler to get it into a storage unit for the winter since the house is for sale.
    Do you need to rent a shop? You should talk to my brother in law and see what he knows about. He was actually thinking about moving to another bigger shop. But I know he's got some space and probably wouldn't mind renting some out.

I just don't feel like I have time for this stuff right now. I'm actually scared to death of electrical. I just feel like I'm gonna fuck everything up. I'd LOVE to rewire my whole bike and get rid of everything extra, but I'm not gonna try it without any assistance.

its too bad that we dont have like 5+ months of cold weather where you could do without riding your bike so you can take your time and do it right...

its too bad that we dont have like 5+ months of cold weather where you could do without riding your bike so you can take your time and do it right...
    Yeah I know, I know. I have no idea where to start, what I can get rid of, or hell, even what kinda wire/material I should be using. I'm just being a puss.

Wanna help? lol

ill help. you can buy harnesses with cb blocks built into them already for motorcycles for under 100.

ill help. you can buy harnesses with cb blocks built into them already for motorcycles for under 100.
    What are CB Blocks? hahaha. Told you I don't know shit.

circuit breakers

Does this make sense?

http://viragotechforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=19748

How hard does this look for us to do?

I'll have to look at it when i get home. d.o.d. computers dont like forums (luckily this one passes somehow) or photobucket

still didnt work. i get off in an hour and a half. ill look then. but im pretty sure we could do it holmes.

still didnt work. i get off in an hour and a half. ill look then. but im pretty sure we could do it holmes.
    Cool. That would be fresh. I should ask a mod separate this thread since we totally hi-jacked it.

well, since its labeled s30 side talk, here. the car has since been media blasted.
    test fitted, lots of room

and some new floors just for fun.

i also now have two nos factory fenders for the front as well as two nos headlight buckets. as well as 17x9.5 -19 wheels for the rear and 17x9 -13 wheels for the front. and all the sound deadening is gone.