Any signs of the Rut yet?

Last night i was hunting theresa marsh off of D. Saw a spiker and a decent fork neither of them were nose to the ground. Had a real nice doe come in watched it for about 15 min while it was in the marsh till it came close enough for a shot. No Bucks came behind her? Im happy to take the doe but i cant believe there not rutting yet. Anyone else seeing it starting?

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    With the warmer weather it has slowed down. It will pick back up this weekend I hope.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

It depends where you hunt. I hunt in Clam Lake and the rut is in full swing. Scrapes, Rubs and deer moving throughout the day.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    It depends where you hunt. I hunt in Clam Lake and the rut is in full swing. Scrapes, Rubs and deer moving throughout the day.
    Must be nice. Not much by me yet and i Have 5 different bucks on the deer cam.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    Must be nice. Not much by me yet and i Have 5 different bucks on the deer cam.
    x2

I just talked to the furnace guy up by us on the phone and he said this weekend was deadsville with regards to deer movement (Marinette Co. area). It better pick up this weekend!

Marrinette countys huge but thats where are place is (Amberg) and last weekend only saw 1 rub and no deer in the woods. Saw some little does and maby a possible spiker driving around the house.

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

I was out Sunday morning in 77m. A 6pt and a 8pt came by in the first hour. The 8pt is at the butcher shop.

I just drove up to Mequon last night and almost popped two does with the car. I was on 74 just outside Menomonee Falls. Looked like they were running from something.

Me and 4 other people will be at the cabin from tomorrow til tuesday and I will report back what we see. Hopefully some promising pics off the trail cams and maybe a couple kills. I did see a couple rubs down at Bong in kenosha pheasant hunting on monday though.

Borchardt's SUCKS

1984 Hurst/Olds A4 W/ Lightning Rods '73 350 Rocket
    1993 Z28 M6 Mostly Stock, a couple of bolt ons
    2004 Silverado Regency (modded from the factory) Now with a Tom Tune!

View pics of my ride here

I think it's goin' down right now! Bucks chasing does all over the place in OC the past few nights. Hopefully one slips up walking past me this weekend!