Garmin Nuvi 255wt

Almost new Garmin Nuvi 255wt. Sells for 179.99 at Best Buy. Have car charger, and all manuals. Comes with 1 free update that I have not done. I never use it. Id like to get 100 for it.

That also has lifetime traffic updates according to Best Buy, correct? What is the 1 free update?

Will you do $100 shipped and do you have paypal? If so, I'll take it. Thanks-Dan

I do not have paypal. I will consider your offer and get back to you asap. I would send the unit to you and you could send me a cashiers check after you receive it, thats how I work.

where you located?and does it have all of wi on it or do i have to load crap on to it.Sorry never had one b4 and mapquest is getting old lol.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    should have all of wi in it my nuvi 200 had for 2yrs works great this is a good deal if i didnt have 2 already id get another

Post whore
    Good deal for sure, my nuvi 200 is still working pretty good, i should update it though as it's a couple years old.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

It has the entire united states.

05Caddy check your PM's, I sent you one, I need your address to send you the money if you are willing to ship it to me.

so where are you located? Im interested and in the milwaukee area