Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers Bucs

The old Bucs uniform is tits.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Punt Block

Isn't "Roughing a Kicker" still a penalty? They leveled him as they blocked it.??

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    It's not roughing if you actually block the kick. It's only if you miss. Otherwise teams would just kill the kicker after the ball is gone.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Rough. When does Ted Thompson's head roll?

I take birdshit personally.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    eh.. glad i didn't stay home from work to watch the game....

Quote Originally Posted by TraceDaddy View Post
    Rough. When does Ted Thompson's head roll?
    Can't happen soon enough!! Would be worth the 5 million contract loss

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    Did you get your Pads ? thread jack sorry
    Yes thank you!!! I guess I was supposed to call you but they lost the receipt
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Rodgers shouldve held the ball longer instead of throwing those INTs. Its all his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    Can't happen soon enough!! Would be worth the 5 million contract loss
    Hell, he keeps the team so far under the cap that this loss would hardly be noticed.

Once again Mike McCarthy's conservative play calling at the end killed the game. Yes lets run Green 3 times in a row when we're only up 4 points with 5 minutes left. Yes that's a good idea.

McCarthy is a ***** coach, Thompson is a *****, Rodgers....he's obviously got tons of talent but has a lot of work to do to.
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by SSmike1 View Post
    i am watching something a LOT more fun!
    NASCAR sprint cup. #48 crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Mark Martin!!!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately they played the game over the speakers at work, so I got to listen to the whole pathetic thing there

I did, however, catch the race and I was so glad to hear that Johnson crashed, too bad to he was able to finish. But Martin is my driver, I'm hoping Johnson does horrible at the last two races because Martin is only 75 points behind and he could actually win the championship that he deserves
    Bite me Chevy boy because I drive a FORD!
    Daily Driver: 1992 Ford Thunderbird

The shittiest thing about today was the Vikings had a by week, so you didn't even have the option of changing channles to watch something good.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

It's McCarthy and Thompson.

I can't believe anyone would say Rodgers sucks.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    It's McCarthy and Thompson.

I can't believe anyone would say Rodgers sucks.
    X2

McCarthy is the one calling the crappy plays.. rodgers is a great QB it the O line that blows donkey balls..and that Thompsons fault..

Can we please refrain from using the term "great" until he actual does something in this league?
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    Can we please refrain from using the term "great" until he actual does something in this league?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLsHP94bvXs
    Last edited by Exitspeed; 11-09-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Post whore
    I am amazed on this forum how many people do not know football and can not see the big picture.

The Packers are a good team. They are in second place and people are crying. WTF? They lost to the Bucs, big freak'n deal. Shut your yappers about how they suck, because you were all swinging from the Packers nuts two weeks ago when they were 4-2.

Philly is a great team and they lost to the worst team in the NFL the other week. Did Philly fans say fire Reid? No, because they know there are 16 games to play in a season, not one.

There are times I don't know if there are more 16 year old girls, or 92 year old grandma's on this forum.

We have a good coach and GM. The GM has to look out for the future, not just this one season. Two years ago we won 13 games and went to the NFC title game, same coach, same GM.

Take a big breath everyone, we have 8 more games left to play. It will all be ok at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Steffek View Post
    It will all be ok at the end of the year.
    lol 8-8 or worse is not "ok".

What makes you say that? Explain yourself.

What about this team makes you think they'll be better then 8-8 at best? Is it their inability to beat teams with winning records (and now one without any wins)? Is it their constant failure to correct key problems on the team on a weekly basis? Is it the repeated dumb penalties that never get fixed or addressed? Is it the coaches inability to construct a gameplan? How about the fact that the QB won't make it 2 more weeks getting hit as much as he does?

Open your eyes. The team is going in the wrong direction. Saying they are building for the future would be wonderful if they were drafting players that can play. But they are not. Their draft pics have been horrible. Give me a break. Take off your Green and Gold glasses and look at the actual talent on the team. Why do the special teams suck? Because they have no depth. Our QB is taking too many hits because not only does the line suck, but apparently our WR's cannot get open.

Fans who talk like that are the ones who get the crap results we've gotten. Ted's plan would be great if he knew what the hell he was doing on draft day.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    What makes you say that? Explain yourself.

What about this team makes you think they'll be better then 8-8 at best? .
    Were you talking to me or the other guy?

I don't think 8-8 is good AT ALL nor do i think there's a chance in hell we'll even finish 8-8... at this pace. There needs to be some top-down changes made to the fundamentals and approach of the whole team to winning games. IMO That includes removing capers or at least whatever the hell he is smoking these days. What kind of sane person puts aaron kampman back in pass coverage? Maybe he would put driver in at right guard given the chance too?

The Packers are fucked this year. Wheres my pen so i can write them off?