Thread: Packers Bucs

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Steffek View Post
    Blah, i cant spell.

And to add another point, The cowboys are in first place. Pretty sure everyone wanted their coach fired a few weeks ago down there, now he is awesome. To many girls watching football now a days.
    That's because with the amount of talent they have they SHOULD be winning. The cowboys are like the yankees of football, spend an insane amount of money and if they don't win its expected that something has to change!

I agree with the packer fans here, there is no reason why you should be "ok" with things how they are now...you just lost to the worst team in football. After the cowboys come into town you might not be in second place anymore, either.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    That's because with the amount of talent they have they SHOULD be winning. The cowboys are like the yankees of football, spend an insane amount of money and if they don't win its expected that something has to change!

I agree with the packer fans here, there is no reason why you should be "ok" with things how they are now...you just lost to the worst team in football. After the cowboys come into town you might not be in second place anymore, either.
    Ok, lets go the other way. The Giants just lost 4 game sin a row. Should everyone be fired over there?

The Titans won 13 games last year. Two weeks ago people were calling for Fichers head (stupid I know) Now they won two games in a row and everything seems to ok.

People, the season is 16 gmaes. Chill the F out.

And just so you all know, Tampa Bay is NOT the worst team in the NFL. That award goes to the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Steffek View Post
    Ok, lets go the other way. The Giants just lost 4 game sin a row. Should everyone be fired over there?

The Titans won 13 games last year. Two weeks ago people were calling for Fichers head (stupid I know) Now they won two games in a row and everything seems to ok.

People, the season is 16 gmaes. Chill the F out.

And just so you all know, Tampa Bay is NOT the worst team in the NFL. That award goes to the Raiders.
    The giants and the packers are 2 different stories, again. They just won a Superbowl 2 years ago and had a good season last year, can't say either for the packers.

Second, the raiders are a better team than Tampa Bay in almost every way but the QB (sad but the rookie looks better than Russel at this point)...and I HATE the raiders.
    Last edited by gottwins?; 11-09-2009 at 05:24 PM.