LOOKING for stereo stuff!

My brother wants some stuff installed in his car so before I look at craigslist, I figured unload some stuff that members might have laying around. We are looking for decent head unit(must play mp3's), 6 1/2-6 3/4" speakers, subs in a box(prefers 10's for space) and an amp to drive the subs.

Let me know what you got, kinda hoping to pick stuff up within this week and next.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

i got a set of kenwoods in the saturn that i'll probably get rid of. there 12's they hit decent with the amp and all the wires i'de let it go for $375
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Imight have something for you yoo as far as subs and an amp.....have to see if my buddy still has it
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Have a set of 12 inch pioneers in a kicker box with a kenwood amp nothing great but they work 100 bucks if he's just looking for somthing cheap to pound

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

I might have a deck and amp's. I will look at them tomorrow to verify your needs.

Dan
    Headers are in with no Catz and the Electronic Borla Plate is a GOD!!!

awesome, thanks! I have to get measurements of the trunk to make sure 12's will fit. if you guys have pics, can you pm me or post em just so I can get an idea of what they look like(color, condition, etc).
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

I have a JL audio 500/1v2 amp thats almost brand new. I paid almost $600 for it. I will sell for $200 with a 1 farad monster capacitor.

the box is 12" deep by 34" wide i think 13"-14" tall. the amp is mounted on the back the wire kit is a rockford kit. not shure what the subs are or how powerfull the amp is but it thumps. i can meet up with ya if you wana here. heres the two pics i snaped quick with my phone since the camera batteries were dead i'll help ya put it in as well if you want.

the amp on back.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I still have this laying around:

JVC KW-AVX710 7" touchscreen DVD/CD/etc.

Brand new in the box. Sold the car I bought it for before I got around to installing it. Originally a $700 or so unit, nowadays about $310 plus shipping online like at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0012N9RJY/...l_823plqujuk_e

Well reviewed unit, lots of features, great unit for the price. Literally never been out of the box. Asking $275, about $50 less than new and it is indeed BRAND NEW.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

i got an amp for cheap...

tma 500/1. paid 250 for it. 80 bux its urs
    03 crew cab duramax: DD
    01 SLP ss: bolt ons, FOR SALE!

pm's sent!