Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Well supposively he has a prtetty serious intestinal infection that could possibly end his career.

I never understood the interim thing, its a stupid idea that someone can become the fake champion until the real one returns. If carwin wants to put his #1 contendership on the line against Cane, Let him do it, not hold some meaningless fake title.
    The end of Lesnar's career would be a huge loss to the sport of MMA and the UFC.....

I do agree with you about the 'fake' title but how else should the situation be handled...??? Lesnar could be out for a year or longer and nothing brings in more viewers than a title match......

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Carwin has been really cool about the thing and basically told people to shut the fuck up about Lesnar ducking the fight, and that they should be praying for him as he's in really horrible shape right now.
    Shows what kind of fighter Carwin is for saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    The end of Lesnar's career would be a huge loss to the sport of MMA and the UFC.....

I do agree with you about the 'fake' title but how else should the situation be handled...??? Lesnar could be out for a year or longer and nothing brings in more viewers than a title match......
    Personally I feel if the champ cannot compete within 1 year of his previous fight, strip the belt and put it up for grabs. Now by compete within 1 year, that doesn't mean they have to wait a year. Lets say a fighter has a severe fracture, he's obviously out for over a year. Put the belt up for grabs, make them the #1 contender when they return.
    -Tyler

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    They just posted up that he had surgery for a bacterial infection in his intestine, and that he was released on 11/17 from the hospital after 11-days of treatment in the hospital.

Give him time, he'll be back.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --