ATI Procharger Company is the best!!

Last Sunday I took the 'Bird to the track, and power was falling off bad. After a 8.60 at 157 I shut the car off, climbed out and put the 'chute in the trunk. After I removed my helmet and restarted the car, it sounded like there was a knife sharpening special going on! We always, after everytime out, check all the fasteners front to back-but have never removed the kevlar safety blanket around the supercharger. Well, the cover came loose and the bolts broke, so the impeller was grinding into the cover.
    Come Tuesday I called Procharger and told them of the problem, but wanted it NOW so if Halloween Havoc was going on, I would be ready. I spent the $255.00 to have it shipped next day air AM so they would have time to put it in front of everything else (wow!) and get it done for me. Thursday I got a call from them telling me that it was done and asked if I need it Friday morning, which I said yes. They never asked for a credit card, so I figured they would just bill me. Friday morning it shows up, and the packing slip said "paid in full"!! They not only went through the supercharger, they replaced parts, set all the tolerances AND ate the shipping and never charged me a penny!!!! This was my fault-not theirs that this happened. They really know what customer service is- above and beyond!
    So if you are thinking of a supercharger, think Procharger-best product AND best customer service!!
    "Never underestimate old guys"

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    shits still weak

I kid. Awesome customer service it sounds like!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

That is awesome service.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Sweetness
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.