MAC MS Office 2007

Hey BCMers,

As some of you know I was poking around here awhile ago looking for MSOffice2007. I ended up getting a copy and that's all said and done. Well, my buddy has a Mac and he bought MS Office 2007 for it but his computer locked up before he could install it. Instead of getting it fixed he's just going to buy a PC. This disc is of no use to him so I bought it. He was hard up for cash and instead of just giving him some bread I bought a few car parts, software, tools, and some other random stuff off of him. I don't have a Mac either so this disc is useless to me. It is not sealed and I do not have the original packaging. The Three good keys are hand written on a sheet of paper and my friends name is written on the disc. I do not know the rules on reselling this type of software and although I see tons of MS Office discs for sale on eBay if I am breaking any BCM rules or state laws mod please remove this ad. I was wondering what this may be worth to someone who needed it. I'm not trying to get rich on this and hell I may even be interested in a trade.

NOTE: This will only work with a MAC

Money Comes and Money Goes,
    But Rat Fink is Forever
    "There isn't a man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford

Retails any where from 80 to 126 if that gives you an Idea for setting a price

Another good question is, what kind of Mac is locked up and what is he going to do with that

Thanks Holeshot and Goat Roper, He told me it froze up and then it turned off lol I don't really know all of the technical jargon... his younger brother is big into that stuff and I guess he already has it in pieces.

Money Comes and Money Goes,
    But Rat Fink is Forever
    "There isn't a man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford