Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I stand corrected. Honda's 1000cc v-twin was racing against 1000cc inline 4's. They shoulda ran them with the 600's, they really coulda cleaned up!

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    I stand corrected. Honda's 1000cc v-twin was racing against 1000cc inline 4's. They shoulda ran them with the 600's, they really coulda cleaned up!
    Yeah i know, it wasn't anything personal, just stating that it was doable back then. I think the RC-51 also makes about 140 hp like the 1125 does 8 years later
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

^^ But Honda has all that money for research and what not. HD/Buell is still five guys with $78 between them, working out of a shed.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

A succesful marketing campaign is more important the to higher ups at HD that a racing success. HD is becoming less of a motorcycle manufacturer and more of a "brand." Just an emblem to put on some trinket made in china. Its a shame, too. The company has such a rich history, and it's become a mockery of what it once was.

What does the AMA stand for?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

OK, I'll play a long. (Actually I like where this is going.)

AMA stands American Motorcycle Association.

Next question.

OK, I'll play a long. (Actually I like where this is going.)
    Well if you know I'm right then why play along. You know what I was going to say.

Liberals I tell ya.

Your patriotism is flawed CPT America! The buell that "owned" the AMA (I'll get into how flawed that statment is later) has an Austrian motor! And wtf makes you think I'm a liberal? You're the one playing the role of the lefty by ignoring facts and basing your whole arguement on your feelings.

BTW, where was your car built?

crap todd....... i just heard about it up here..... just sucks ass that it got killed with everything coming down the pipeline.....f-ing HD
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

Your patriotism is flawed CPT America! The buell that "owned" the AMA (I'll get into how flawed that statment is later) has an Austrian motor! And wtf makes you think I'm a liberal? You're the one playing the role of the lefty by ignoring facts and basing your whole arguement on your feelings.

BTW, where was your car built?
    I'm only rattling your cage.

All I'm saying is you should support an american made motor cycle. Besides where is a majority of the bike made and assemble?

I'll buy an American bike when they make one that is competitevly priced, performs well and is in line with my tastes. Until then, I'll ride a ZRX. A green one.

I've heard from a few guys that have both Harley's and buells. there having a ride down to the plant i believe monday. and one of the guys coming down said he wanted to go down t the harley museum and burn his harley jacket. Thats how pissed off at harley some of these people are. I for one was just starting to like the 1125's minus those pods on the side they could look real nice. Even tho they are dirt cheap right now i still can't afford one
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    I've heard from a few guys that have both Harley's and buells. there having a ride down to the plant i believe monday. and one of the guys coming down said he wanted to go down t the harley museum and burn his harley jacket. Thats how pissed off at harley some of these people are. I for one was just starting to like the 1125's minus those pods on the side they could look real nice. Even tho they are dirt cheap right now i still can't afford one
    How much are they used? I actually don't know a lot about them but think they look like a good platform to make a real modern cafe.

Post whore
    I think the 1125's are still 7-8k for a used one. Not cheap by any means.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Sweet I found this!

MUCH better. I'm gonna look into this bike some more.

^^^ thats looks to be a 1125CR without the clubman bars...i like the air pod correction they have there..i wonder if the reversed the fans to flow out as well..
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

hals has one yellow r left for 6999 and there full faring one for 7999 was just there yesterday i think they have a cr left too
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner