Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member..now yer posting! Monstr913's Avatar

Huckstorf Dyno Day

Fall Dyno Party @ Huckstorf Diesel - Saturday October 24th

We did it in the spring and we are doing it again this fall.

When: Saturday October 24th 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM or ???

Where: Huckstorf Diesel 9745 South 58th Street Franklin, WI 53132

Cost: $60 per vehicle for testing, FREE for spectators.

Food will be on hand so come and join us! This is a party so come and have some fun!

last year the diesel pull guys came that is a sight to see, trucks making like 700-800 horse and that was last year so who knows what they'll do now...i plan on running my truck and see what the new mods bring as i got screwed at the last dyno challenge i was at(this is just a party not a challenge, just for bragging rights...no prizes that i know of)
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstr913 View Post
    Fall Dyno Party @ Huckstorf Diesel - Saturday October 24th

We did it in the spring and we are doing it again this fall.

When: Saturday October 24th 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM or ???

Where: Huckstorf Diesel 9745 South 58th Street Franklin, WI 53132

Cost: $60 per vehicle for testing, FREE for spectators.

Food will be on hand so come and join us! This is a party so come and have some fun!

last year the diesel pull guys came that is a sight to see, trucks making like 700-800 horse and that was last year so who knows what they'll do now...i plan on running my truck and see what the new mods bring as i got screwed at the last dyno challenge i was at(this is just a party not a challenge, just for bragging rights...no prizes that i know of)
    PM me your number, ill have Brad from WBD call you and you guys can work this out.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

I'll be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsals1
    I nailed his a$$ with my windsheild fluid
    Toyota Prius: Probably not your first mistake.

i know it makes more power then what my print out showed and the numbers were completely inconsistent...and the curve was way off but i dont have a basis for comparison, i will after huckstorf, if i go there again i'll make sure ist run in the right gear which is what i think the miscommunication was, it sucks but not that big of a deal
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

i think i may pull my truck just to see what she puts down. all in good fun. i would be happy with mid 3's. damn stock fueling. lol
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

also tyler either pm tom your number to call west bend and see what they can do to rerun your truck or whatever or quit bringing that shit up. it's kinda old.
    Brandon

yea thats what i wanna do waste another 3 hours of time and 20 bucks in fuel for what them to prove they ran it wrong at there challenge no thanks...

well like i said then quit bitching about it.
    Brandon

I will probably try to head over, but just to take some pics. Nobody cares what my stock heap puts down...

i should win lowest HP with the vw.... hmmm i should put it up on there! lol i bet it barely makes 3digits.. but i did find out it will run side by side with a almost stock fox body from a light
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

come on chris u gotta run it dont let them hook up the exhaust vent either to show what that thing lets out

Post the dyno sheet form WBD, They have had plenty of diesels on their dyno, im curiouse to see what went wrong.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

seriously can we drop the wbd/diesel thing? hopefully i don't have to work next saturday.
    Brandon

what do u wanna see? curve is off numbers are wrong come to Huckstorf i'll bring last years sheet from there and WBD and then see what it does then, and then u can see whats wrong...i also would like to drop it i swear not to bring it up unless asked...it runs till 5ish so u should be good...and i'm probably the only one running truck as i dont talk to anyone else or there truck is broke or are fakers,lol

well most arent broke, its already the offseason haha or u have mine thats just took a serious snowball effect!

phills is broke and i dont talk to teddy and dont think he would come anyway...he might though who knows

i was gonna dyno mine but want hid's more.
    Brandon

i was hookin phil up with new clutch today. i knew that single disk wasnt going to last long after he started making hooks like that!! LOL dual disk goin in there now!

u gave it to him where the crap did u get a twin disk that u just gave him that will handle his truck?...me and kevin were thinking what if the clutch fork popped out of pressure plate?

Quote Originally Posted by Monstr913 View Post
    u gave it to him where the crap did u get a twin disk that u just gave him that will handle his truck?...me and kevin were thinking what if the clutch fork popped out of pressure plate?
    it really isnt possible unless it broke because it isnt a "fork" the input shaft goes through it. its oval and recieves pressure from both sides. also it has pedal pressure still. we locked one up on my buddys 98 and got it unlocked and 3mi down the road it locked up again downshifting and it blew to pieces when we pulled the pressure plate pieces seriously fell out like glass. i told him we'll get it apart and check it out.