http://videos.streetfire.net/video/N...230_711629.htm

One Traqmate video'd lap in the 2009 GTR...did 2:30 still on the M&S rated "Winter Package" tires I drove through last winter! I was hoping to waste them off enough to justify getting Blizzaks for this winter, then get the SUMMER high performance Dunlops next spring. They still have good tread though, grr.
Car was just about a rocket ship, quickest I've ever gone around RA. I will probably have to bump up to Group A with the Racecars/Drivers and start following some people to get to the next step...

Car ran great day 1, but day 2 an electrical gremlin struck, car wouldn't recognize its own "Intelligent Key" (ROFL) so didn't get to run day 2. I got the car back from dealership already, some little electrical doodad "steering lock device" replaced under warranty, all good now.

Not as fast as the Mitsu 3000GT VR4, have datalogged 170mph in that at RA, but GTR corners with less push/less drama. I need to get the VR4 running for RA, I can "afford" to hurt that car. The GTR has to stay more daily driver...but we all know where this stuff leads...must...resist...

Was a GREAT weekend, no rain either day. A little cool but no snow Wow were there some neat cars! Ferrari 355 wheeling it, Modded Vettes O'Plenty, F-bodies, EVO's/Subies, three 3000GT's including Phil Glazatov's Supercar Engineering wild roadcourse/daily driver Stealth; Porsche GT3 in my run group that I got around regularly (Sayonara Fritz ), but everyone was very polite, good driving, great fun.
Good to see John G "Heatseeker" and the rest too. Wish winter wasn't so long--if fake "Global Warming" gets any worse we'll all FREEZE to death...well, Next Year,Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!