View Poll Results: Regardless who wins, this game well be:

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shitty

7 20.59%
  • Awesome

27 79.41%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I hate thinking like that as well lol. BUT I want ted thompson gone once and for all! Because he doesnt know what it takes to make a super bowl caliper team! We have the leagues youngest team for how many years in a row? We need veteran free agents to help lead the younger guys into doing their job that much better! As long as Ted is general manager we wont be much for a contender. Yes, Favre did take the team to 13-3 3 years ago, but he made shit happen.

Post whore
    I hope we win but i don't think it's looking good. Our O-line sucks and the D isn't much better, i think AP is going to have a field day.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted01GT View Post
    I hate thinking like that as well lol. BUT I want ted thompson gone once and for all! Because he doesnt know what it takes to make a super bowl caliper team! We have the leagues youngest team for how many years in a row? We need veteran free agents to help lead the younger guys into doing their job that much better! As long as Ted is general manager we wont be much for a contender. Yes, Favre did take the team to 13-3 3 years ago, but he made shit happen.
    Exactly. TT has been ignoring the OL since the day he got here and didn't resign Wahle and/or Rivera. Favre got killed that year like Rodgers is getting killed this year. And ever since then the OL is an afterthought. They just keep thinking the trash we have will magically get better. I love the theory that if one guy gets hurt we have to move 3 people around. So we have to move guys who already suck at their main position and put them at their second best spot. Brilliant. Meanwhile we are at the top for available cap space every year.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I do agree with everything you guys are saying. I just hate seeing'em lose.

Being a Viking's fan this game worries me. The Packer's always give the Viking's a hard time. I don't think Favre is going to be affected by the hype much. Peterson is going to be hard to stop this game. The 49ers did well at stopping the run last week and Peterson will be looking to have a good game tonight. Favre has been playing great but his receivers have been dropping a lot of perfect passes and I don't see them stepping up much this game either. It's going to be fun to watch and the dome is going to be crazy.

i think that it will be close, with the running game winning it in the end for the vikes.

Gas costs more than drugs..... team beater's Avatar
    my prediction is favre and peterson will win this game by the end of the 1st half, or favre will win the game with 2 mins, or rodgers will have a chance to win within 2 mins but he will give it away

I am a huge packers fan but i am also a huge favre fan.....I just dont think the packers have it together enough to win......every week there are just too many mistakes for me to say the pack will take this.
    I spend to much money on auto storage!

If the packers can stop AP then they should be able to win if not vikings win. I don't think they will stop him. My guess is 31-17

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post

I'm not a fan of non Packer fans.

That a threat? lol

Like a lot say, their gonna have a hard time stopping AP I believe. To me that's what the game comes down they, they control him. Packers win, barely. He runs all over em.. well, duh.
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

In order for the vikes to win they have to stop the pass and they haven't been able to do that very well at all. I think it's going to be a close game even if Peterson runs well.

GB will run the hell out of the ball tonite....Why? Thinking Mccarthy tells him in locker room to stick with the script. Divert pressure from QB to run game.

Farve will be firing bullets and up for anything 2nd half.

Vikings slaughter packers. Both will open up on the run game. Then by the break when the packers suck the most. Farve will be unleashed and I predict 3 TD's in the 2nd half with all of them coming from the pass for the vikes.....Just my predictions.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    I can't. I just can't see my team going 8-8 or worse every year because 1 guy can't put talent on the team, and the other guy can't coach. It's just too frustrating. I'll take the bullet for a couple of bad seasons in order to get someone worth a damn in both of those positions.

I never thought I'd miss Mike Sherman.
    Try having talent and shitty coaches..I think that's even worse!

As for my prediction, favre is not that good and got EXTREMELY lucky the last ball he shot (it was a blind shot...seriously) but AP will be the packers destruction..it will be close but unfortunately I see the vikings RUNNING away with this one.
    Last edited by gottwins?; 10-05-2009 at 04:49 PM.

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    I hope Farve plays the game of his life tonight. Just to piss off all the quivering lipped bitches still cryin cause he left. He's just not that into you, Wisconsin. Get over it.
    I like this mans thinking I grew up watching farves now I hope he becomes the only qb to beat everyteam in the league. Yea, all the drama that came with him but who cares he still gave Wisco 16 fun to watch years....

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    I hope Farve plays the game of his life tonight. Just to piss off all the quivering lipped bitches still cryin cause he left. He's just not that into you, Wisconsin. Get over it.
    He already had the game of his life after big Irv passed away. Wasten't that aginst the Raiders? Man was he on fire that night, it was fucking awesome!!

I desire the Pack to win, however I believe that they will drop many passes and Rodgers will have the first 2 ints of the season then the Vikings will win. Peterson has been kinda quiet for his standereds the past two weeks. But I think he will shred the Packs D.

I hope by the end of the night, Favre is as destroyed as an Afghan villiage harboring Taliban.

30 yard in penalties in the first quarter is un fucking acceptable !!!

Well, theres the two I was calling for. Technically one int and one fumble. Fuck! I knew they were coming. There is still plenty of time to go to. Garbage.

AP got owned by clay matthews fuck yea!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeagZ View Post
    AP got owned by clay matthews fuck yea!!!!!!!!
    He got fucking beat up on that play too. Hes out and Chester is in.

Bullshit penalties. Green Bay is beating themselves thus far. They have had two bad penalties called on them. That PI they called on that potential pic was bullshit. Penalties are killing them.
    Last edited by Nix; 10-05-2009 at 09:06 PM.

that was good defense by woodson. The viking reciever was in no position to catch that ball. Bull shit.