34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shitty

7 20.59%
  • Awesome

27 79.41%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JC70SS View Post
    Good job Brett!! Ted shows tonight he is the states biggest douche!
    agreed and I get a free dinner at bravo cuz the gf was he'll bent on the packers winning. I heard alot of people yesterday saying they wanted favrr hurt n stuff that's dumb. It was a good game lotta points and was exciting. What I like ab football

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

I like how people blame the refs. How about the 8 sacks the pack gave up.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I only saw one obvious blown call. There was a holding on the Vikings on a play down by the goal line in like the 2nd quarter that should have been called. Other then that I thought it was called well. The PI in the endzone doesn't matter. It was a free play because of the offsides. All it did was move the ball up a yard. There would not have been an INT anyways.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

God Farve was reading a freaking book in the pockets he had all day to throw.. Ted Thompson where can I start Mr. Deer in the headlights, that guy is the biggest clown in the NFL.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

I just like how everyone before the game was saying Favre wont do anything blah blah blah and during the game they were saying the refs are getting paid off and after the game they said both QB's had a great game. True both QB's had good games but Favre had a 135 pt QB rating which is dam good. I just hope Thompson and McCarthy had trouble sleeping last night knowing they gave that guy away. I dont think Rodgers will be a great QB just because his injurys and his line infront of him. I think he has 4 or 5years left as a starter.

I thought is was the ol's job to protect the qb, however in the game yesterday, a highschool team could of sacked rodgers. For that matter would the safety's get their heads out of their ass and cover someone? That was total horse shit. Rodgers, who in my opinion is a tough QB (remember he played most of the season last year with a dislocated shoulder), would of not of been hit as much if people would of given him the time like the vikings gave farve....They need to get their act together, and they need to do it fast
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Seriously, WTF is TT gonna do about this O-line? If Rodgers was protected last night that would have been a win for us easy. We even stuffed Peterson up Minnesota's ass!

Has TT said anything yet?

He's not going to do anything about it. The line has been shitty since the day he arrived and he's not done anything about it. They're what 20 mil under the cap and he doesn't do anything about it. Somehow he thinks his shitty players will just magically get better every year.

He's a do nothing POS who can't evaluate his own talent.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Fuck, is this frustrating.

Hence my attitude towards the Packers. The more they lose, the faster he'll be unemployed. And the sooner the team can get back to being a winner.

The Seahawks went to the Super Bowl after he left because they went out that year and signed Free Agents to get them over the hump. You can't be the youngest team in the league every year and expect to win.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    I think its going to be an ugly game. Defensive holding Penalties trying to stop AP will kill us. I still think Crosby will fuck up a 46 yard punt.

dude seriously??? all you're posts that i've read lead me to believe that you know nothing about the packers/football...crosby is the packers PLACEKICKER not the punter
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    dude seriously??? all you're posts that i've read lead me to believe that you know nothing about the packers/football...crosby is the packers PLACEKICKER not the punter

Pack

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    If we had a o-line, the Packers win that game!

I don't think so....

"Below my expectations," Rodgers said of his performance. "To have three possessions where you are in their territory and come away with zero points, two of them were directly related to mistakes by me, it is disappointing...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    I don't think so....

"Below my expectations," Rodgers said of his performance. "To have three possessions where you are in their territory and come away with zero points, two of them were directly related to mistakes by me, it is disappointing...
    Yeah but a lot of his mistakes were because he didn't have enough time to be able to do anything.
    1968 Camaro 383

Yes

Yes, I agree that is part of the overall problem....I'm just not a AR fan ....Time will tell I guess ???

I don't see how the Pack will be able to fix all the line issues before AR gets hurt.....8 sacks in one game is really asking for it to happen , AR spends more time on his back than a 2 dollar hooker......

Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    Yes, I agree that is part of the overall problem....I'm just not a AR fan ....Time will tell I guess ???

I don't see how the Pack will be able to fix all the line issues before AR gets hurt.....8 sacks in one game is really asking for it to happen , AR spends more time on his back than a 2 dollar hooker......
    Did you see Ar's numbers? He is a badass quarterback, that will only get better.

How good would Brent have done with the same line? Aaron Rodgers is the real deal, and if he gets the chance to be relaxed in the pocket, watch out!

Brett's had that shitty line. People make it sound like Favre always had a great line. Thompson's first year the line was as bad as it is now. How about what would Brett do if he ever had the WR's core beside 1 year.

Any QB if given time can be great.

Rodger's is an AWESOME Fantasy Football QB. He can put up stats with the best of them. He's just not a winner yet. Hopefully he can learn to be one. There were many, many games where Favre had to carry the Packers basically all by himself. There's something to be said for guys who have that "It" factor. And Rodgers doesn't naturally have that yet.

I think part of the reason why is listen to him after a game. He sounds like McCarthy and Thompson when he talks. Zero emotion, zero fire, zero personality. Nothing but the same tired typical cliches. It's like they told him to be a damn clone. You're the leader of the team, say something besides the company line.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

All I can say is I wish there was a Ted Thompson cam on his face during this game in the corner of the tv screen. Maybe I will ask the media for that during the next match up..
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    I did mean field goal. But hay Im just a fucking retard that knows nothing.
    I' m human and make mistakes while typing/ posting.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    I did mean field goal. But hay Im just a fucking retard that knows nothing.
    I' m human and make mistakes while typing/ posting.
    dude nowai!!!!!!
    1968 Camaro 383