Thread: I'll Start here

I'll Start here

Hey all,

I am Jim or Jimy Z. Just thought that I would introduce my self to everyone. I am new here as you can tell. I have a 1992 Camaro RS that I found in Illinois a few weeks back. It has a craye 350 installed with a 5-speed tranny. I feel that this place is the best fit for me considering that the car is a 92. Hope that I will have plenty to say and that I can show to most if not all the shows starting in the 2010 year.

welcome post pics of the car
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

Welcome!!

WOW, just looked at my own typing skills and "DAMN". Anyway thanks for the welcome guys. As soon as I figure out how to do the whole picture thing I will post a pic or two on either this thread or on the photo gallery one.

welcome!
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    welcome to BCM.

post pics of the ride..

Welcome to a fellow thirdgen owner! I am looking forward to seeing pics. I always had a soft spot for the 91-92 RS camaros. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, people like me and many others on this site are very knowledgeable about these cars.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

SO, since I know squat about computers, I have tried to post a pic of the car on quite a few occasions. However it says that my KB's are too much. Until I can figure out what that is and how to reduce it, no pics for me

post your pics on photobucket.com the you can post them from there with no problems

ok so the thanks honey thing was my wifes thing. Thanks to her and her computer skills to help me out with the pics.

under your pics on photobucket they give you differnt links you can post to get the pics to show in the forums. i use the IMG code and that will show up here

Welcome to BCM!!

OK SO IT WORKED. Sorry just had to try it. learn somthing new everyday.

Post whore
    Welcome, nice third gen!
    1999 Pontiac Trans am

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Welcome aboard. I bet she moves alot better with that 350 than the factory 305
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by jimez1 View Post
    I'd guess moved. Am I right?
    McCormick's Speed Shop built

1991 Mustang LX *parting out*
    2000 Civic

Welcome. If you need any specific third gen parts, talk to davemc on the boards. He's got a ton of third gen stuff in Milwaukee.
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow