Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I can't give any respect to a guy who wants to be a pro athelete but is in that sad of shape. He looked more like somebody on Biggest Loser the TUF

He reminded me of Damon Wayans in the Great White Hype.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    That's the Roy Nelson I remember (or something remotely close) and thought we would see against Kimbo. Nelson better have been sandbagging against Kimbo otherwise he won't last long in the UFC, let alone get in at all. I also can’t believe how much of a douche Nelson was after his pathetic performance. After seeing that I hope someone destroys him in the next fight just to shut his mouth......
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    ARE YOU NUTS!?!?!?! Did you see Roy in that clip? He was half a man down in size! He may have been a great grappler back in the day but NOT now! He didnt show any of those grappling skills and his cardio is GONE! That guy in the vid was in good shape and wasnt suck ass within a minute. Sorry but that was then, this is now and from what I saw Roy doesnt have shit!
    What am I nuts about...??? I essentially said exactly what you did in my response above......

Rampage is a terrible coach. Decent fighter and he's got plenty of jokes, but as a coach on TUF he is just awful. Rashad's teams should win out or at least a large majority of the remaining fights.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

What am I nuts about...??? I essentially said exactly what you did in my response above......
    Sorry I was responding to this \/ post, in that you cant compare what he used to be able to do vs what he can do now. I'd have to see him fight again to see if he has anything left but if that was the best he could muster against a guy with NO ground game, IMO he shouldnt bother or in the very least not act so damm cocky.

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    For those who question Roys ability....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dj5xMeXybs
    Kimbo didn't stan a chance. I don't know why Roy is even on the show. He could have submitted kimbo EASILY. He was toying with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    Sorry I was responding to this \/ post, in that you cant compare what he used to be able to do vs what he can do now. I'd have to see him fight again to see if he has anything left but if that was the best he could muster against a guy with NO ground game, IMO he shouldnt bother or in the very least not act so damm cocky.
    Gotcha, I couldn't agree more.....

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    We shal see

Oh, we shall......

But seriously, I can't believe how much weight Roy has put on in the past few years. I didn't think he was that much bigger but after watching that video from `03 (which I haven't seen in years) he is now a completely different fighter. For the better or worse is TBD but one thing is for sure, he sure loves his cheeseburgers.....

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    but one thing is for sure, he sure loves his cheeseburgers.....
    That would be a Double Whopper with cheese please

Fight last night wasn't as bad. At least there was some actual GNP going on. I can't believe dude got caught with that anaconda. He was beating dudes ass the whole fight up until he messed up.

Again Rampage shows how bad of a coach he is.

This season has been a real disappointment.