Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That fight was painful to watch, and overall Nelson looked like shit.....

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    How the hell can you be in that sad of shape and want to do that for a living? Guy looks worse with his shirt off then I do.

From what I've seen of this I have to give Kimbo some credit. He seems to really be trying to learn the sport. He's also got alot more personality then I'd have ever thought as well.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Did anyone see last week when those two guys were sucking wind the whole fight? I'm not saying I wouldn't be huffing and puffing too, but there were several times in the fight where Wes Rivers and the other guy just stood in the ring, hands of hips, trying to catch their breaths. Insanely poor cardio training. It's obvious neither of those guys belong in the UFC.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    How the hell can you be in that sad of shape and want to do that for a living? Guy looks worse with his shirt off then I do.

From what I've seen of this I have to give Kimbo some credit. He seems to really be trying to learn the sport. He's also got alot more personality then I'd have ever thought as well.
    Is he really in that sad of shape. Rashad even said that don't let his appearance fool you because he is actually in pretty good shape.

Kimbo IMO is a very humble person. He just wants to fight and I think he might actually be good if he works on his ground defense better. It almost seemed that either he couldn't do anything or didn't know what to do when Roy was on top. It just shows inexperience

Big country freakin sucks. I don't care if he won. He lost IMO. Fat fuck just wants to lay on MF's. Gay.

Kimbo must be a good damm actor or seriously misrepresented at times because he seems very normal and humble on screen. I find myself actually pulling for him over any other fighter regardless of his weak almost non existent ground game.

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 12-31-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    Kimbo must be a good damm actor or seriously misrepresented at times because he seems very normal and humble on screen. I find myself actually pulling for him over any other fighter regardless of his weak almost non existent ground game.
    Me too. I've turned into a fan. He seems like such a nice guy actually. I'd totally buy the dude a beer if I ever ran into him.
    Last edited by Exitspeed; 10-01-2009 at 11:53 AM.

Ol' School
    what agravated me most is when they showed roy sitting around earlier in the show with the other guys and he was talking about pinning a guy down and "just keep punching.....just count em off. Even if they are just slaps (as he gently slaps himself) they will call it" and voila

thats exactly what he did

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by MoCkiN U View Post
    what agravated me most is when they showed roy sitting around earlier in the show with the other guys and he was talking about pinning a guy down and "just keep punching.....just count em off. Even if they are just slaps (as he gently slaps himself) they will call it" and voila

thats exactly what he did
    That pissed me off. He wasn't even trying to punish Kimbo. He was just trying to eek out a win. Gay.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Troutman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VroomPshhTsi View Post
    Did anyone see last week when those two guys were sucking wind the whole fight? I'm not saying I wouldn't be huffing and puffing too, but there were several times in the fight where Wes Rivers and the other guy just stood in the ring, hands of hips, trying to catch their breaths. Insanely poor cardio training. It's obvious neither of those guys belong in the UFC.
    that fight was pathetic.. this whole season is garbage..a bunch of former football players with nothing left in their bank accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    That pissed me off. He wasn't even trying to punish Kimbo. He was just trying to eek out a win. Gay.
    I think he was just trying to humiliate him, since those were ***** punches. No wonder in the first round that they let it go for alsmot 30 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post
    I think he was just trying to humiliate him, since those were ***** punches. No wonder in the first round that they let it go for alsmot 30 seconds
    Yeah the ref did the right thing not stopping it in the first. Sure he was landing un-answered punches, but there weren't doing any damage. Kimbo could have sat there at took those all day. Hell, I could have sat there and took those all day. I hate that that fat fuck used a technicality to win a fight.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    For those who question Roys ability....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dj5xMeXybs

Kimbo didn't stan a chance. I don't know why Roy is even on the show. He could have submitted kimbo EASILY. He was toying with him.

Kimbo will be back fighting on TUF again before the seasons over
    -Eric

91 Mustang LX Coupe
    08 P71 Crown Vic

-Eric

91 Mustang LX Coupe
    08 P71 Crown Vic

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    that was done souly for ratings

There are supposed plans for him to fight on the finale card

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    For those who question Roys ability....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dj5xMeXybs

That's the Roy Nelson I remember (or something remotely close) and thought we would see against Kimbo. Nelson better have been sandbagging against Kimbo otherwise he won't last long in the UFC, let alone get in at all. I also can’t believe how much of a douche Nelson was after his pathetic performance. After seeing that I hope someone destroys him in the next fight just to shut his mouth......

ARE YOU NUTS!?!?!?! Did you see Roy in that clip? He was half a man down in size! He may have been a great grappler back in the day but NOT now! He didnt show any of those grappling skills and his cardio is GONE! That guy in the vid was in good shape and wasnt suck ass within a minute. Sorry but that was then, this is now and from what I saw Roy doesnt have shit!