Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clunker List

Clunker List

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/24/s...served-better/

So 107 SHOs. That means mine is worth more, right?
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    So 107 SHOs. That means mine is worth more, right?
    Not as much as those particular 107
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post

nice.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Haha touché, touché.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

I'm surprised only 2 240's got crushed. There's more 240's crashed in CA every day then that. haha

wow they accepted some pretty nice cars yet my old minivan didnt qualify.

I saw an Excalibur on that list. wow.

I made this post all by myself with no supervision.

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

We ended up blowing up 97 CARS vehicles, 95% of them were buckets of shit, and half of those were full size vans/pickups. 3 cars we blew up broke my heart though:

1995 Dodge ram 1500 4wd 5spd, had 55k and not a spot of rust and everything worked great.
    1997 Jeep Cherokee, one of the dealer employees owned it, it was mint. only had 78000 miles.
    2002 Dodge ram 1500 quad cab, it did have 216000 miles on the 5.9L but it had full leather, a cap, 20inch rims, every option.

Also, our longest runner with the sodium silicate in the engine was 16 min. It was a 96 blazer that ended up lauching a rod out the side of the block. Shortest was a 02 Dodge
    B1500 with a 3.9L, it ran for 22 seconds.
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible

anyone see how many fucking supra's are gone? What junkyard are they in? i need parts

How about the Aston Martin DB7 Volante.

I wonder who the idiot was that traded that thing in? Also, it seems like this list has alot of vehicles that get better than the 18mpg that was needed to qualify.
    1997 Red GTP Coupe - Sold
    2004 Nissan Maxima SL - Sold
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT
    -Spectre Intake
    -Corsa Catback
    -Diablosport Tune
    -13.17@106

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    I'm surprised only 2 240's got crushed. There's more 240's crashed in CA every day then that. haha
    That's because 240's really don't guzzle gas...they are 4's or turbo 4's. Thankfully almost all 300zx's were z31's and z32 2+2's.

Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    That's because 240's are turbo 4's
    No they weren't. 240's were never sold here (int eh US) in Turbo form. If they were they would have been 200sx's. But that's neither hear nor there. People that have swapped SR20's into 240's aren't the people trading them in during C4C.

(373) Mazda RX-7... wonder how many were 3rd gen? If they didnt have to be able to be driven into dealer I would of had one for them LOL
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    That list is confusing.. There are a ton of cars on there that don't even qualify for C4C due to decent gas mileage... IN fact almost every 4 cylinder car on there is kind of suspect.

Probably mostly 1st gens... which honestly, the people who traded them in got a good deal. Most 1st gens are pretty clapped out, the rear subframes have a rust-from-the-inside-out issue. Granted, mine is way too clean for that, but if I had a drivable parts car that qualified, I might have considered it.

(6) Maseratis including a Biturbo and the 1985 Quattroporte
    No way, they couldn't possibly have been in running condition when they were traded in and if by some miracle they were, then they broke down before they could even get the sodium silicate to run through the motor.

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

there is a BiTurbo on youtube being blown up.
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible

1987 GNX??? 1992 Typhoon?? I call bogus....
    2012 Street Glide
    1971 Vista Cruiser 455
    2003 Duramax Dually Silverado 4x4
    1986 442

After the motors are glassed over, the rest is sent to the junkyards right? I wonder how many parts disappeared off of them before they got to the yards. I couldnt stand seeing how many dealerships painted the cars and trashed them, they still had good parts for yards to sell off IMO.

I don't fucking care
    I was at a pick and pull in Ill today, It breaks my heart to see what people are throwing away. They just got in 4 to 500 cars in the last few days. Heres some that I found, Nice clean toyota land cruiser, bmw's , a 90 454 ss pick-up, mid 90's camaro lt-1 car, couple nice firebirds. So there are LOTS of nice cars for picking parts off of. I will be going back this weekend for the camaro disc brake rear end, only $145.00, complete. and some parts off the 454 truck. They cannot sell any of the inside of the motor, block pistons, cams, or anything like that.
    Time is like a bullet form behind, It will catch up and kill you when you least expect it, so live for the moment....Covenant....