Thread: Wonderful night

Wonderful night

left a friends house to my low coolant light comign on. get to another friends and look under the truck, coolant all over. looks like the water pump took a crap. i put a gallon in and drove from the airport to kilpatricks in waukesha and the light came back on. i will be calling bergstrom today. i believe it should be warrantied still. only have 76k on the truck. if not then i will take it to kilpatricks cuz i damn sure ain't trying to change it. lol
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

all as im syaing YOU BETTER HOPE ITS WARRANTY! the water pumps on those trucks are gear drivin internally and is about +-6 hour job.
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Senior Member..now yer posting! Monstr913's Avatar
    yea i just had mine done at kilpatricks like 2 months ago took 2 days cuz the crank bolts didn't wanna come out...found out it was the original one 145,000 miles granite it had been leaking for like almost a year, lol
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

NO WARRANTY. going to kilpatricks this afternoon. $500 and i got my own pump for 125 instead of the 297 kilpatricks was gonna charge for one. shane said i will have it back tomorrow afternoon.
    Brandon

should have gotten a cummins, it took me 5min to do NO JOKE two bolts
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

2 bolts huh?lol
    Brandon

Wish I would have seen this earlier, I would've done it for $200 plus parts/fluids.

What did I tell you last week about the LLY :P
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsals1
    I nailed his a$$ with my windsheild fluid
    Toyota Prius: Probably not your first mistake.