Packers looking like POO...!!!

Don't know what the deal is but they sure played like sheeit today against the Bengals. The Pack should be 0-2 right now, the only reason they won last week was because Cutler sucks donkey d!ck.....

or maybe they won last week because our defense was awesome? just a thought. guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter how you won. they did suck today however.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    The deal is Ted Thompson and McCarthy suck.

Ted Thompson for not fixing glaring problems on the team. The OL has sucked for several years, and he refuses to do anything about it besides think that his draft choices will just step up someday. Add to that his fear of signing any free agents. We're once again the youngest team in the league for like the 3rd straight year, We're like top 3 in most available cap space. SPEND SOME MONEY TED! They have nothing for backups.

And McCarthy continues to coach a team that EVERY single week has double digit penalties and lacks the fundamentals. And every single week he says they are going to fix it. It never gets fixed.

Rodgers won't make it to the bye week alive at the rate he's getting hit.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Yup the packers showed their true colors this week,stay tuned more failure to come.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Still not sure why everyone thinks they were going to be so awesome this year??? They won 6 games last year. Thats awful. Not looking any different this year. They got lucky last week, they get 4 interceptions and just barely win.

My early season prediction was that they'd make the playoff's but...

No discounting the FAVRE thing.

If you're a QB, and your receivers are dropping the ball early, how do you handle that in the huddle?

Ignore it?

Bitch at them?

Make a joke about it?

I'm still waiting to see come chemistry on this team. It damn well better show up soon.

I take birdshit personally.

It's still early. I have some faith they can iron out their kinks.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I love the strategy of if an offensive lineman goes down, we make everybody on the line switch positions, instead of just having someone on the bench who can play the position. That seems like a great idea.

Why bother having somebody who can play one position great, when you can have 6 guys who can't play any of the positions great?
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by TraceDaddy View Post
    My early season prediction was that they'd make the playoff's but...

No discounting the FAVRE thing.

If you're a QB, and your receivers are dropping the ball early, how do you handle that in the huddle?

Ignore it?

Bitch at them?

Make a joke about it?

I'm still waiting to see come chemistry on this team. It damn well better show up soon.
    from my own exp. when people screw up a good qb calls them out on their screwup in the huddle. light a lil fire under their ass to get their shit together. always worked on the teams i played for. the qb is the leader. follow/trust him or go down in flames.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

I've noticed in the past two games that the o-line is not doing well at all, the pass blocking is horrible, if your QB gets sacked more than 5 times and thrown down half the game then you know something is wrong. Then receivers are dropping the ball here and there not to mention all the penalties. I can say the defense is looking ok. I don’t know about this year, it is a rough start for sure.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free