Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post
    You would think that he could just cast it and still play
    yeah. i guess a dislocated wrist is worse than a fractured wrist. guys play with fractures all the time?!?!?! he didn't look in any pain on the sideline last night........well, no physical pain anyways, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post
    You would think that he could just cast it and still play
    Players aren't like that anymore...it seems like hes just going to break something else if he goes back in, hes done. He looked slow, old, and couln't tackle to save his life...sure could get a cheap shot in though.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    When did he get in a cheap shot? That hit on Rodgers was perfectly legal, and had it been Barnett doing it to Cutler, Packers fans would be thinking he was a god.

Oh and speaking of Barnett can cut his damn hair. Apparently he think's that's what make Palumalu a great player. Atleast I didn't see his damn samurai sword celebration last night. He's definetly one of my least favorite Packers ever.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

The only really poor call I saw last night was against Al Harris for illegal contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    When did he get in a cheap shot? That hit on Rodgers was perfectly legal, and had it been Barnett doing it to Cutler, Packers fans would be thinking he was a god.

Oh and speaking of Barnett can cut his damn hair. Apparently he think's that's what make Palumalu a great player. Atleast I didn't see his damn samurai sword celebration last night. He's definetly one of my least favorite Packers ever.
    I never said it wasn't legal, but if I had a dollar for every time I saw a ref flag a defender for even pushing a quarterback seconds after he threw I would have plenty of gas money! much less a knockout hit. I can give 2 fucks about Rodgers though...I just call it how I see it, obviously anyone on the opposing team will cheer on the other quarterback getting hammered. I cheered countless times when cutler would get knocked out with the broncos...I was just stating that it was probably his best hit (maybe only hit)of the night . LoL

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    There is no way Urlacher is going to sit out the whole season. $20 says he'll be back in cast by week 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    The only really poor call I saw last night was against Al Harris for illegal contact.
    all in all, i thought that the refs let them play. i thought for sure that there would be a roughing the kicker on that one punt.

Mc Carthy's thougts on his O line

(Did you come close to making a change at right tackle during the game?)

We were frustrated, but I think that goes for anytime things don't go well, and everybody wants to pin it on one person. That's why you need to look at the film. I thought the communication was good. The things that were discussed on the boundary, also the conversations at halftime, Allen Barbre's performance actually improved in the second half, so that's a positive we'll take forward. But I'll say this about Allen. He wasn't the only one who didn't play very well up front. Our protection unit did not play well, and that was a major cause for our frustration and our inability to move the football. The Bears defensive line did a very good job getting after our front last night, and we did not handle it very well.

(So you're not going to make any changes on the offensive line?)
    We've got work to do. That's what we're going to do here at 12:30.

(So you're committed to keeping Barbre in the starting lineup for Sunday?)
    Allen Barbre will start this Sunday, yes. The whole offensive line needs to improve from today to Sunday. That will be one of the objectives when we go in and make the corrections.

nothing wrong with the hit on Aaron..it was solid for sure...they say the whole season but I would put money that if he can- he will (Urlacher) will try and play...

Cutler well blame his line receivers whatever- he successfully threw 4 and probably could have had 6-7 ...he just plain sucked...on his throwing end and some receive corp...
    Just lurking....

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Mc Carthy's thougts on his O line

(Did you come close to making a change at right tackle during the game?)

We were frustrated, but I think that goes for anytime things don't go well, and everybody wants to pin it on one person. That's why you need to look at the film. I thought the communication was good. The things that were discussed on the boundary, also the conversations at halftime, Allen Barbre's performance actually improved in the second half, so that's a positive we'll take forward. But I'll say this about Allen. He wasn't the only one who didn't play very well up front. Our protection unit did not play well, and that was a major cause for our frustration and our inability to move the football. The Bears defensive line did a very good job getting after our front last night, and we did not handle it very well.

(So you're not going to make any changes on the offensive line?)
    We've got work to do. That's what we're going to do here at 12:30.

(So you're committed to keeping Barbre in the starting lineup for Sunday?)
    Allen Barbre will start this Sunday, yes. The whole offensive line needs to improve from today to Sunday. That will be one of the objectives when we go in and make the corrections.
    I call BS, you made this up!

Not one reference to Pad Level is what gives it away.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    I call BS, you made this up!

Not one reference to Pad Level is what gives it away.

http://packers.com/news/releases/2009/09/14/1/

yea....not to mention the fact that they showed the replay and he made contact with him a FIVE yards!!!....yes i understand that it's a judgement call, but I bet even if it happened at 6-7 yards 95% of refs wouldn't call it. and on top of that, the play went to other way. To me it shouldn't be called unless the play was going that way
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.