Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Wash

BlkBeauty96

Lightbulb Car Wash

Hey everyone... I'm gonna have a Car wash on Sunday May 9th from 10am to 3pm. It's at Wilke's in Wales, right next to LeDuc's. If ya don't know where that is, it's on 18 and 83 next to the Kwik Trip on 18. It's only $5 for a car wash and any donations are greatly apprecated.
    I'm raising the money for Cervical Cancer research and cures. HVP is the #1 STD in the world that women die from. It causes cervical cancer but there are no warning signs to it. Once you are diagnost with the cervical cancer, there is no way out of it. So i'm rasing money so we can lower the % of women dieing with this STD.
    If anyone has any questions on this please just ask. I know alot about it... I have it. Thanks

BlkBeauty96
    O yesh, i almost forgot... Anyone who brings there car or any car down there, it will be wash PERFECTLY by HOT HALF NAKED CHICKS!

Thanks Again

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    half naked well i guess that better than nothin

oh and im just curious what half do we get to see

how far from the hye 100 is this??? i work on sundays, so need to know so i can get to work.
    steve
    2016 jeep cherokee trailhawk

2006 toyota matrix

2007 Harley Ultra classic

Senior Member..now yer posting! 88camaro's Avatar

it out by delafield area. i would say about 20 min drive maybe less
    1988 camaro 350
    5 speed then 6 speed

2005 chevy 2500hd duramax

02hawk796
    Well, I won't let any car wash people touch my car, but I could bring the truck by.
    What is HVP? What is the transition period before cancer is detected?

Steve, Hwy 83 is the "Wales" exit off I-94, I think Exit #287. Hwy 100 is Exit #304 off I-94, I think. So 83 is 17 miles from Hwy 100 and 24 miles from work. Hwy 18 hits 83 about 3 or 4 miles south of I-94. Hwy 18/83 has the only traffic light for a mile in any direction.

BlkBeauty96
    HPV is Human Papillomavirus. There are over 100 different types and only 30 lead to cervical cancer. Unfortanaly I have a couple of the 30. But they detect cancer only by a pap smear and blood test. When your white blood cells start declining in number and start acting up... you've got cancer.
    Thanks you guys for commin out here... i can use all the people i can get. Even if ya don't want a car wash and just want to dontate a little it would be a BIG help... Thank you all

Kelly

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Originally posted by 02hawk796

Steve, Hwy 83 is the "Wales" exit off I-94, I think Exit #287. Hwy 100 is Exit #304 off I-94, I think. So 83 is 17 miles from Hwy 100 and 24 miles from work. Hwy 18 hits 83 about 3 or 4 miles south of I-94. Hwy 18/83 has the only traffic light for a mile in any direction.
    Wow. Those are some serious directions

Got Kicked OFF The Track A B4C Z's Avatar
    How old are these hot chicks going to be! Im 18 so hopefully there around there and maybe ill stop on by.

KYle

1998 Black on Black Regal
    2010 Black on Black Denali

02hawk796
    Originally posted by Lash
    Wow. Those are some serious directions
    Serious would have been if I mentioned that 18 is 3.8 miles south of I-94 on 83, or if I was certain of the exit numbers - just going from memory.

Kelly, didn't realize you didn't have a car - thought you had a black '96 car or something. On the 8th of May is the scouting run for the Spring Cruise for Firebirds and Camaros - would you like to ride along? I currently have 1 shotgun, but both backseats are open, so if you want a ride, let me know. We'll wrap up the run about 5 or 6pm, and I could return you to your car if need be.

BlkBeauty96
    02hawk796... sure i would love to come along. That would be ****** awsome. Yeah i don't have my car yet but the one i really really want is a black 96... It's beautiful! What time you leavin at? Who's goin with you? (any room for maybe one more?)

02hawk796
    I have my shotgun seat filled at this point. Doug volunteered to be my slave, navigator, communication coordinator, note taker, photographer, and secretary for the day. He also volunteered to handle videocam duties, but I don't have one and another I knew of is going to be at weddings then, and the other I know of is going to have an operator, it seems. Doug volunteered after hearing many, many stories at work after the Fall Cruise last Oct (all 4 Milwaukee Camaros/Firebirds present then work in my plant).
    I have 2 back seats open. If you have a video cam (or want to borrow one), I know several places that would be conducive. If you want more than yourself +1, there will be several other cars along and I can check who else has seats available.
    If you're seeing Jason and he still has a running Camaro, he can just come along himself and you could ride with him.
    Final details have not yet been posted. I think we will be meeting in Racine off I-94 at 8:30am. The full Spring Cruise is May 22nd, and this will be the "dry run" or scouting run on the 8th. Likely less than 10 cars. Only for Firebirds & Camaros, any year, any style. Need swaybars, though. We'll wrap up about 5 or 6pm near Cedarburg, and I'd return all my riders to their vehicles, homes, wherever.

Say, um. Jason's not going to be one of those half-naked people at the car wash, is he?
    Last edited by 02hawk796; 04-22-2004 at 03:45 AM.

hahaha I bet you all wish I was one of those people right J/K

Stock bottom end H/C LT1 404RWHP

02hawk796
    BlkBeauty, have you selected the actual car yet?
    I saw an LS1 black T/A vert (no ram air) the other day at Random Lake. Looks sweet.

02hawk796
    Yo, Kelly. What's the plan for the 8th?

FiErO-5spd
    Quote Originally Posted by cheap80Z28
    how far from the hye 100 is this??? i work on sundays, so need to know so i can get to work.
    steve
    Its right by Kettle morraine high school for any who know where that is. LeDucs is right across the street and so is kwik trip. Its about 25-30 mins from highway i'm estimating, just follow bluemound all the way to it, once you get in waukesha, it kinda curves around and turns into a few different streets, but it's not hard if you follow the street signs. And as for the half naked chicks

BlkBeauty96
    It's on SUNDAY the 9th! But yeah! Umm... only about 20-25 mins from the HWY... thank you all so much and please get ANYONE to come down there! I can use all the proceeds I can raise!

02hawk796
    Kelly, you got plans figured out yet?
    email me ronwschaefer@yahoo.com

02hawk796
    Yo, Jason... Do you have any idea if Kelly has a plan? Thanks for any info.

To be honest with ya i don't really know a whole lot about it, but this weekend has been very busy for her with all of her prom stuff shes do'n, so I know she hasn't been on here but I will tell her you posted so she can get back to you on that.
    jason

Stock bottom end H/C LT1 404RWHP