Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That would have been me, was on the way to pick up the girl child. I had my black and red leather on and the Rossi Sun/Moon helmet on.

That intersection is the center of all crazy most afternoons. Scares me to roll thru around that time.

Next time yell something so I can hit a parked car.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeperz View Post
    Pretty sure I saw you today turning east on Greenfield at 60th.. Thing sounded nice!

Or someone else just happens to have the same bike in Stallis... lol
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

Yeah I saw the Rossi bucket and they have it all messed up because National is tore up in that 1 small spot.

Next time I'll just swerve at ya, that work? At least I'd be able to throw the bike in the back and give ya a ride home. haha
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

No need for the ride, I live close enough to there to be able to crawl home. Might be able to score some rocks at Citgo on the way thru if I gets lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by jeeperz View Post
    Yeah I saw the Rossi bucket and they have it all messed up because National is tore up in that 1 small spot.

Next time I'll just swerve at ya, that work? At least I'd be able to throw the bike in the back and give ya a ride home. haha
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide