Thread: Burn Farve Burn

Burn Farve Burn

I could not find anything on it on Great Lakes Dragaway site, but I heard it on the radio yesterday.

Bring your farve shirts, logo's, toys whatever on some special night and get a % off addmission.

They are going to see how they hold up to a Jet car.

Dan

BTW - I looked and could not find this posted anywhere alse on here also.
    Headers are in with no Catz and the Electronic Borla Plate is a GOD!!!

Last Friday night/early Saturday morning we heard the commercials on the radio and laughed everytime......

Probably this weekend, its the Time Machine Nationals. I am going to try making it down, lots of cool stuff going on.

How stupid!!!!!!!

Just because ted was an shit head and MCarthy is a ***** why hate the best packer ever? Why? Because he is playing for a rival? He is washed up. Does anyone think people in San Diego hate Trevor Hoffman? No! He is a has been. If it wasn't for #4 all of you people that live your lives for that team would have had many rough going years. Why don't you be thankful for what he did for the team?
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Quote Originally Posted by JC70SS View Post
    How stupid!!!!!!!

Just because ted was an shit head and MCarthy is a ***** why hate the best packer ever? Why? Because he is playing for a rival? He is washed up. Does anyone think people in San Diego hate Trevor Hoffman? No! He is a has been. If it wasn't for #4 all of you people that live your lives for that team would have had many rough going years. Why don't you be thankful for what he did for the team?

Who cares?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JC70SS View Post
    How stupid!!!!!!!

I was thankful, until he started being a baby and believing that he is too good for training camp. Playing the maybe I will retire game just to get out of it.

You wonder how much talent was lost from others by him not practicing with him. They needed his throws and bonding so they could have had better recent years. Instead they practiced of of the rookies and when game time came around pop here he comes. The same thing that he did with the Vikings.

Dan
    Headers are in with no Catz and the Electronic Borla Plate is a GOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post

Who cares?
    not I.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL