Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Kiss FM listeners hear this... (103.7)

Ok so at first i thought i heard it wrong, but now i heard it again.

Theres a commercial for ideal immage with (i think ronny?) talking...

and he says,

"dont you wish you could go back to that soft, smooth sexy body you had when you were 15?"

i thought this was a little "out of line"
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Senior Member..now yer posting! JBs92Lude's Avatar
    lol I heard that the other day and thought that as well. Uh 15? that ain't right. Maybe 20 or 21 or something... but 15... yes outta line..
    '02 Suzuki SV650
    '92 lavender prelude

Flip over to 102.1 and you can hear cramp and adler talk about who's back is smoother. You can't get away from that Ideal Image place there on every station.
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-Triumph View Post
    Ok so at first i thought i heard it wrong, but now i heard it again.

Theres a commercial for ideal immage with (i think ronny?) talking...

and he says,

"dont you wish you could go back to that soft, smooth sexy body you had when you were 15?"

i thought this was a little "out of line"

you listen to kiss fm..

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Yeah I heard that comercial too and was a little shocked

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I just wanna know why you listen to Kiss FM.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post
    Yeah I heard that comercial too and was a little shocked
    x2
    1999 Pontiac Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by car_ramrod View Post

you listen to kiss fm..

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

Its almost as bad as the Ashley Madison Ads on 95 WIIL rock, its a website that helps people that want to cheat on their loved ones

http://www.ashleymadison.com/
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible

I had to listen to that mornign show one day on my kids birthday , becasue I am nice. I heard them talking about ipods. The dude said I don't need an ipod because I only listen to like 7 songs. If there was EVER a perfect station for that dude to work at it's kiss fm. They only play like 7 different songs all flippin day
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

worst. station. ever.

Have not heard the commercial.

Attached Images Attached Images

Haha Dan... you listen to KISS FM. 102.1 is where it's at!

It's Wes and his wife that do the commercials for Ideal Immage. I listen to them in the morning and change it between them and 102.1.

Kiss FM does suck though. I can't stand listening to new "ring-tone-rap" BS that's on the radio now. But Wes, Ronnie, and Alley are somewhat entertaining.

102.1 is no better at replaying the same songs over and over. My boss has it on all day at work and we are constantly laughing because we'll hear like the same 10 songs played every day and then a handful more played over and over. *cough* Kings of Leon *cough*

But this is why I only listen to the radio in the morning when people are talking, because I get frustrated hearing the same songs over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    It's Wes and his wife that do the commercials for Ideal Immage. I listen to them in the morning and change it between them and 102.1.

Kiss FM does suck though. I can't stand listening to new "ring-tone-rap" BS that's on the radio now. But Wes, Ronnie, and Alley are somewhat entertaining.

102.1 is no better at replaying the same songs over and over. My boss has it on all day at work and we are constantly laughing because we'll hear like the same 10 songs played every day and then a handful more played over and over. *cough* Kings of Leon *cough*

But this is why I only listen to the radio in the morning when people are talking, because I get frustrated hearing the same songs over and over.

Sounds like you should turn your dial to the EIB Network.

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    I listen to Rush on my way home from work sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    This is true. And that God damn Kings of Leon "Sex is on fire" song is WAY PLAYED OUT DO YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKERS!

I only listen to the radio while I drive to and from work (pretty much). So I don't get to hear the monotony... but I do usually hear the same few songs on my way. Thankfully most of them I like.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    This is true. And that God damn Kings of Leon "Sex is on fire" song is WAY PLAYED OUT DO YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKERS!

I only listen to the radio while I drive to and from work (pretty much). So I don't get to hear the monotony... but I do usually hear the same few songs on my way. Thankfully most of them I like.
    Cramp and Adler were playing the Sex is on Fire like clock work every morning at around 8:45-9:30 for months over winter. I like the song,b ut I just got sick of it.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    EIB FTW!!! only problem is i tend to get pissed off at the world when i listen to much.

Yeah 102.1 is really starting to suck balls. Radio in this town in general sucks balls. This city needs a real rock station. Do we really need three stations to play the same burnt-out 70's/80's junk we've been hearing for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS??

I agree. We do need some new stations. I don't listen to a lot of rock, but a real hip hop station would be nice. I was down in Atlanta last year and there was a station I heard at night on like a Fri and it was so awesome.