BCM Cruiser

Met Matt Hughes this weekend

Even though I dont like the guy it was interesting to meet him. We were in in Indiana for the Diesel Extravaganza he was there to sign autographs but he was walking around and my friend Chris recognized him. We got a couple pics with him and the seemed like a nice guy. A lot smaller than i thought he would be.
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6

Ol' School
    small as heck but probably built solid like a tank??? No?

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

BCM Cruiser
    Yea dude was rock solid didnt look like much but not someone you want to mess with
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    I think he is a pretty humble guy and doesn't talk much crap unless you start it. He lives in Illinois

BCM Cruiser
    Yea he was nice i just like him as a fighter. His 65 Chevy pickup with a duramax was there too
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6

I bet that was nice to see. Does he have it all raised up to where he needs a ladder to climb in

I've always been a Hughes fan. I think after all of the wins he had for so long, he can be cocky all he wants, too bad the game passed him by.

BCM Cruiser
    Since he is short he would need a ladder to get in a stock truck but yea it is on 35s it is a really nice truck
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    I've always been a Hughes fan. I think after all of the wins he had for so long, he can be cocky all he wants, too bad the game passed him by.
    Yeah the game has definitely changed and not in his favor. I am just glad he beat Serra, couldn't stand his mouth

Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post
    Yeah the game has definitely changed and not in his favor. I am just glad he beat Serra, couldn't stand his mouth
    hells yes! that and a win over blowjob penn!
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

and a win over blowjob penn!
    Penn

Yeah I thought he deserved to be also. But after seeing him on TUF I lost almost all the respect I had for the guy on a personal level. I still respect his skill and career.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    Yeah I thought he deserved to be also. But after seeing him on TUF I lost almost all the respect I had for the guy on a personal level. I still respect his skill and career.
    yeah I am sure though alot of that was for the ratings too though. either way, IMO, nobody could be more annoying than penn.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Well you know how they like to edit it to make it better. Can't wait for the next one to start on the 16th

yeah I am sure though alot of that was for the ratings too though. either way, IMO, nobody could be more annoying than penn.
    Your opinion would be correct if Matt Serra didn't exist.

/\ ahahahah so true! that guy ties with blowjob for the being the biggest ******.