Small shooting G2G

Well since nobody here wanted to set one up, I headed out to Indiana and went shooting with another RX7 guy. There was supposed to be a few more people showing up... it ended up being just me and him. Bastids!

I also found out that my girlfriend has no idea how to take pictures of people shooting. I'll cut her some slack since her hand is broken.

He let me try out his GSG-5... man I gotta say, I loved shooting it. I may have to get me one of these now.

I also put some hurt on my arm and ran some rounds through my 12ga.

I also put some rounds through my .22 but my girlfriend never took a pic of me shooting it. I set up the bipod and went for some prone shooting.

It was a good time, (is shooting stuff ever not a good time [when someone gets wrongfully shot notwithstanding]) but would've been better if everyone who said they were coming had came.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    I also put some hurt on my arm and ran some rounds through my 12ga.
    Did you just say a 12 gauge hurt your arm?
    It's not like it's a .50 muzzle loader!

I recently picked up a GSG5 and love it. Go get one! That thing shoots so nice and is so accurate for an out o fthe box gun with junk .22 ammo that its amazing, not to mention the .22 is about all anyone can afford to shoot nowadays.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar

Come on, you run a box of ammo through a 12ga and you know your arm isn't feeling great afterwards. It feels fine today, but yesterday it was a little sore.

Irish
    Come on, you run a box of ammo through a 12ga and you know your arm isn't feeling great afterwards.
    No. Anytime in the future that you want to go shooting, I would be down!

The problem is, WHERE? I don't own any land, none of my friends own any land... so unless if you or someone you know owns some land, I don't know where we can go shoot.

Irish
    The problem is, WHERE? I don't own any land, none of my friends own any land... so unless if you or someone you know owns some land, I don't know where we can go shoot.
    Shooting range or MY aunts land down in IL. Bout an 1 1/2 hour trip one way.

Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post

I've watched that video 20 times over the years, the only thing that would make it funnier if it was SEMI AUTO! Can you imagine the unplanned follow up shots as the gun and shooter fell against the wall or floor! Thats some funny stuff.

The GSG is cool, kinda dig the new Colt AR22 as well.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

you drove to Indiana just to shoot a gun?!?!? wow.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Shooting range or MY aunts land down in IL. Bout an 1 1/2 hour trip one way.
    The range has gotten old... the other day I went to the range and it was all I could do to stay there long enough to re-sight the scope on my .22... but I'd be down to go to your aunt's land in IL. I like shooting stuff.

Where I went in Indiana was just south of Gary. I went there last year too. It was SUPPOSED to be an RX7 club g2g but nobody ended up showing except me and the guy who owns the land. Last year we had a decent turnout.

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07ROUSHSTG3 View Post
    you drove to Indiana just to shoot a gun?!?!? wow.
    I sometimes go to MN to go shooting (once a year)

Quote Originally Posted by MurphysLaw88GT View Post
    I sometimes go to MN to go shooting (once a year)
    that is crazy. i guess i take living in the sticks for granted. when i want to shoot i grab my gun and jump on the wheeler. down the old railroad tracks to the quarry. 2 miles from my house. maybe will have to set up a "shooting day" for the site next spring. i got tons of land that we could use.

That would be awesome.

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07ROUSHSTG3 View Post
    that is crazy. i guess i take living in the sticks for granted. when i want to shoot i grab my gun and jump on the wheeler. down the old railroad tracks to the quarry. 2 miles from my house. maybe will have to set up a "shooting day" for the site next spring. i got tons of land that we could use.
    It is hard to explode cars here without interference

Quote Originally Posted by MurphysLaw88GT View Post
    It is hard to explode cars here without interference
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

12 gauge doesn't hurt unless it's a pump and your shooting slugs. Even then it's not bad but definitly worse then a .50 cal muzzle loader!
    2007 C6 ZO6 427ci stock for now!
    2008 BMW 135i 3.0 of twin turbo goodness.(sold)
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)
    1994 Transam-640rwhp 383 procharged(parting out let me know what you need)