98-03 S10 Lower Dam, New in wrapper! Also more S10 parts too.

Lower plastic valance for 98-03 2wd (no tow hook slots) that's still in the GM packaging, its primer gray in color so its easily paint matched. This thing goes for about $120 new.

$50 takes it.

98-03 OEM Rear step bumper in CHROME with brackets, step pads and license lights. Not dings or external rust spots $20

98-03 Front bumper in CHROME with dark green lower valance that has a crack on driver side corner. Bumper its self in good shape and is the "chrome appearance package" bumper so it has belt molding on it too. $20

96-03 S10 4.3L V6 Cold air intake. Not sure of brand, its an Ebay jobber but it did fit nice and work well, comes with the TB hat, intake pipe, filter and heat shield and hardware. $20

96-03 4.3L V6 airaid TB spacer (also works on 96-98 C/K's with V8's) with all the hardware. $20
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Lower plastic valance for 98-03 2wd (no tow hook slots) that's still in the GM packaging, its primer gray in color so its easily paint matched. This thing goes for about $120 new.

$50 takes it.

98-03 OEM Rear step bumper in CHROME with brackets, step pads and license lights. Not dings or external rust spots $20

98-03 Front bumper in CHROME with dark green lower valance that has a crack on driver side corner. Bumper its self in good shape and is the "chrome appearance package" bumper so it has belt molding on it too. $20

pics?

Money Comes and Money Goes,
    But Rat Fink is Forever
    "There isn't a man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    PM Sent

If i can get some time here the in the next night or two ill pull them down from the rafters to shoot pics indvidually.

But here is pics of the truck with the exact bumpers on them that i took them off to put the painted style bumpers on.

Member...Bout time
    Im looking for a rear Chrome Bumper I will take this one off your hands if you still have it... I would like to take a look at you front bumper and valance stuff too might be able to make a pakage deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Im looking for a rear Chrome Bumper I will take this one off your hands if you still have it... I would like to take a look at you front bumper and valance stuff too might be able to make a pakage deal.
    OK. I gotta guy interested in the front one right now, ill let you know if something happens that it falls through.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Kory 88Iroc lt1's Avatar
    Might be interested in the cia can you bring it when you bring the tires?
    Thanks,
    Kory
    88 Iroc 94 lt1 Ai dominator heads,cam ported intake, 1.6 promag rrs,homebuilt equal length long tube headers, hooker catback, cutout, csi wp,t56, hurst shifter,street twin, ls1 brakes all around. homebuilt 8.8 rear with 4:10 fms gears. 12.74@111 350 rwhp/360rwtq New times and dyno numbers to come.

I build custom subframe connectors/headers

Front bumper gone.

Bump

CAI gone.

Member...Bout time
    Ill give ya $20 for the read bump if you can meet up at culvers on hwy 100

The rear bumper is moving to my work in the falls, i want this thing gone. Just come get it, i will not deliver.