Front license plate?

Sooo what's the deal with this? I guess it didn't pass last month and we still need a front plate?

So....

1.) Required front plate
    2.) Required insurance
    3.) No CCW

Why do I live here?

BCM Cruiser
    The asshole is on his way out. Maybe if we get a republican governor we can get a CCW passed.

He is leaving after he totaly Fked this state up and drove many jobs out of it. Mercury marine might be out too. Next would be harley

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    He is leaving after he totaly Fked this state up and drove many jobs out of it.
    QFT

Mercury marine might be out too
    They'll be stupid if they vote against the offer and M.M. moves down to Okla., what other business are they going get the same type of pay up there?
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by torque.hit View Post
    The asshole is on his way out. Maybe if we get a republican governor we can get a CCW passed.
    Only if we get control of the assembly and senate from the dems, otherwise it'll never come up for a vote
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Resident Hornet guru USMARINE1108's Avatar
    I was just home in the area for 2 weeks and bought my wife a new car. I left the dealership with dealer plates and registered it in South Carolina where I don't need a front plate. My other 2 cars are registered in SC also.

BCM Rseident Grill Master Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    He is leaving after he totaly Fked this state up and drove many jobs out of it. Mercury marine might be out too. Next would be harley
    My sister in law works for Mercury. Guess that they are laying many more people off about now.

Don't need CCW, open carry shows people you mean business

/Sarcasm
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

well, i give doyle some credit for actually trying to get it into the budget. he couldn't threaten to veto because the license plate law was taken out?!?! not much he could do IMO. hopefully things change, even though, knock on wood, i haven't been pulled over for it anyway this year. haven't driven the car much either though.

it will be a sad day when Mercury Marine is no longer in Fond du Lac. while i think the city will survive just fine economically, there is a lot of pride there. from what i understand, they are voting this next week. the union is not happy, but hopefully the employees get their heads out of the unions ass and vote to keep their jobs. whaaa whaa whaaa, we want a pention instead of a 401k. get real.

Out of all the vehicles I've owned I never put a plate in the front of any of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsals1
    I nailed his a$$ with my windsheild fluid
    Toyota Prius: Probably not your first mistake.