Okay I have taked to a few of you in person but thought I would post up before I just tear into the car...

symtom: when coming off a light or easy acceleration to semi heavy the car pull solid and hard and the A/F is right there.....BUT, when I go full wide open throttle the car lays down, just falls off and the a/f goes full lean.

some things I did...

Durty Kurty checked my adj fuel reg and was solid and held both at key off and at idle. note* we did not yet try a wide open throttle pull with the gauge attached yet.

We then checked some vacuum lines and checked the TPS for proper voltage all thru the sweep with positive results and proper voltage...

A couple of friends mentioned that it sounded like the fuel pump was falling off under load...I did change the fuel filter(man that thing was heavy) and no difference resulted..

My fuel pump was installed about 12 years ago and is a 255lph pump and the car is primarily filled around the Milwaukee area...

The combo is a 347 with 30 lb injectors.. and the maf meter is sealed and in good shape.

I am headed out to prod around and check the plugs and lines again but was looking for other ideas before pulling out the tank again..

The car ran awesome and this just came on...great low end performance,just at 4grand or better at wide open throttle it loses power..

Ideas?/
TIA-me