1990 ford ranger $150

basically selling cause im short on money and havnt had much time to work on this thing, plus working on moving out here and wont have a place to park it, truck is sold as is needs tires, power steering pump and a trans (have another A4LD ill include for another 100 bucks) i am taking a loss on this truck but what ya gonna do, body is solid for the most part and frame is solid!

asking $150 firm, $250 with spare trans

-Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

so tempting
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

one of the nicer i have found to be honest....also truck as no tailgate
    -Kyle

Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

Is it from our area...???

Truck was kept up in Baraboo and used by a trailer company. Guessing it just kinda drove around the lot moving stuff.
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

yes, truck has a little rust on core support and top of the bed, or else its solid, frame is super clean to be honest
    -Kyle

KCCO!

Bump
    -Kyle

KCCO!