God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar

WTB: 17" polished OEM rims for my Bonneville

Looking for a set of polished 17" OEM rims that fit my '01 Bonneville. I think the bolt pattern is 5x115. I checked craigslist, but couldn't really find anything.

Let me know what you got!
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

which rims do you have for it now brian?
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar

Crappy pic.... but you can still tell what they are. They're the high polished 3 spoke ones....err, 6 spoke.

They can be the same ones, or something different that still fits. I'd like to find some high polished ones, though. I still have my winterforce tires on, LOL.... so I'm looking for an extra set of rims to just mount them on for good.
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

gotcha.... wasn't sure if you had the crummy looking ones or what, i need tires for the lesabre... was checking if anyone had wheels and tires.. etc they wanted to ditch
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson