Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    after taking the first hit that he presumably dilsocated his jaw and to keep going is what I meant but I didnt get to see it just read the about it and catch clips of it. I like Forest but damm....

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    Where is video of this bout? I missed it last night, and am kicking myself for not being able to see this fight.

Edit...Nevermind, I found it and watched Forrest get whupped! God damn!
    Last edited by twicks69; 08-09-2009 at 04:33 PM.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

I wonder when forrest will say something about the fight?

HD 103" Kit/SE 255 Cams/D&D 2-1 Fat Cat Exhaust/SE Heavy Breather/Arnott Aldan Air Ride/Front Lowering Springs/HD Reaper Wheels

Forrest is a pretty straight to the point guy, he'll probably admit it was embarrassing and joke about it somehow or another.
    -Tyler

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I think the best part of the night was when Kurt Pellegrino bitch slapped Josh Neer. Kurt said that Josh was talking shit the whole fight and when he had Josh on his back Josh said "you hit like a bitch". So Kurt stood up and slapped him and said "now you just got slapped like one".

Joe Rogans reaction was funny as shit.

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Amazing skills shown by silva but WTF happened to forrest???? I mean really....puts his hands up like dont beat me anymore when he is known for taking HUGE abuse and then running out of the cage....he lost alot of fans that night I think.

Edit- Actually read the posts...hmm me and my guys all said I bet he realizes what a donk he was by running into the locker room and will say his jaw got broke....I guess i just figured forrest for such a hardass that he would at least point to his jaw so the crowd would have some idea what happened b4 running off. IDK...all I know is silva made him look silly with that bobbin and weavin.
    Last edited by BigSnailBuick; 08-13-2009 at 01:30 PM.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    "He wasn’t injured. He’s an emotional guy and he just didn’t feel like sticking around. He’s done that before. After the Jardine fight, they kind of surrounded him a little bit, but he said a couple of things into the mic and left the cage pretty quickly. Just the emotions of…here is a guy who is very confident that he could win this fight and he just never had a chance to get off. He’s an emotional creature, so he left the cage. It wasn’t really a big deal. I think people are making a bigger deal about it then it really is. It wasn’t anything left to see anyway. Anderson had beaten him and it wasn’t like it was going to a decision. We already knew what happened, so he decided to go into the back and get his tape off and get changed and everything else. I think he was kind of comforting us more than anything else because we were all down and bothered and you know, that’s that."

"He’s okay. You know, obviously he’s upset by the loss and the way that it happened because it was in a way that he feels embarrassed by. It’s weighing on him a little bit, but he will be fine. He’ll come back. Sometimes his biggest asset is his heart and it can be his biggest downfall. In that fight, when he got hit with that first right hook, his mindset was, “Okay, let’s scrap!” It should have been clear your head, change your angles and try a different approach."
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.